Frontline Xmas Day - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frontline Xmas Day

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Well danger, this game obviously has no intrest for you, or most other games in the Apple Store. So why do you bother to keep coming here? Sorry if you can't afford to compete at our level, I feel the jealousy oozing from your pores. I race motorcycles but don't have two important things needed to compete at the top. Money, and skill. Yet I clap for the winners that do when they step on the podium. I learn to have fun at the level I can afford to race at, and within my skill level. I'm sure I could step on the podium from time to time with the right budget, though I'll never be a world champion. Maybe belittling other makes you feel better about yourself. Hope that works for you
    What a load of c&@p. Let's see you brag in the real world about your fake achievements. See how many applaud the thousands frittered on pixels then. King of a fake sandhill. Yep, I'm sure jealous of that. Love the way you take it so seriously, as if it's an actual accomplishment to buy pixels. Methinks you know the guilty secret it is from the world, hence the defensive posture.

The trouble is, that while you keep throwing money at gree like a drunken sailor in a brothel, they continue to serve up the same rubbish as there is no need to ensure a quality product when they have a mainline into your credit card, safe in the knowledge you will reward any and all events no matter how broken or antisocial the treadmill schedule becomes.

I doubt you'd fountain money all over a race event where the rules change halfway through a race, cars are shut out of the course for no reason, parts of vehicles are withheld so competition is uneven despite your best efforts, etc. so I don't see a lot of validity in your analogy.

Whatever it takes dude. Enjoy your fake army while it lasts.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 12-26-2014 at 03:03 PM.

Post Count
    didn't we get some new forum rules recently? There are several accounts who have nothing to contribute whatsoever and simply go in to every threat to whine and moan and do everything in their power to disrupt everyone's enjoyment.

Please mods take out the trash, ban then on the forums and in the game.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Truth I see a lot more teams on the board than just sup. The fact that you matched us says that you are playing it just the same as we are. So we are more guilty then anyone else?lol. We did more points, because that's what we always do. If we play, we play to win. Always have. Did you read about the Walmart that had to call the police to have customer removed who would not abide by their store hours in Christmas day?
    1-we battle every 6 to 8 hours, unlike you guys every hour, after all was Xmas day
    2-you did not needed to make 1m points to win, you keep complaining about gree bugs, and bad game glitches, yet you keep being their cash cows

Still thanks to you free players still able to play, but you should spend way less if you really want gree to actually fix this game