Frontline Xmas Day - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frontline Xmas Day

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You guys that complain are a bunch of bloody sooks. Put the game down and don't play it if you're not happy. I'm happy as frontline is on. I will be playing it as will my faction. For the ones that complain , grow up . Its a game and if your not happy than simply don't play it because there is thoudands of people that will be playing. Your all just a small minority

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The less people play the better I rank hahaha

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankboi View Post
    The less people play the better I rank hahaha
    Merry Christmas to all. Yes I agree FL scheduled for Holiday is a little bit nuts, but as always people have a choice to play or not to play. If you are busy or celebrating just don't play. This is a game after all and it's not like your boss at work makes you work during Christmas. Nobody forces to play anybody not on Christmas, not during Kwanzaa, Ramadan, Hanukkah or any other day of the year or play at all.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My faction declares every 4 hours, I check in the last five minutes to find out the game plan, then deploy my units.
    Not really a big deal.
    We finish top 50, hopefully we'll rank better this time if all those that say they're not playing keep their word.
    My guess is it's all talk and they'll be playing as usual, but what do I node.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Have fun with that

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They'll be itching to spend all the iTunes gift cards they received today. ��

Banned
    Post Count
    Everyone Chill, GREE have done a good thing putting on FL on Xmas day for all the sad lonely ppl who have no real life...

At least someone is looking out for them as they tuck into their Turkey Pizza for one

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Us sad people thank you for not participating in the current FL.

We need all the help we can get.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Oh boy, and people thought the one week wd that ended today was ridiculous. Looking at the top end, looks like same scores as in the past, at the lower end prob higher because free players had more time for regen. I'm sure they've made some money selling the rereleased buildings. But fl on Christmas day, really? Gree has really lost sight that their customers are what drives the biz. Even if some people do play, I can't believe that they would schedule such a major event. I certainly don't remeber seeiñg one single request by anyone for an event on Christmas day.
    Sorry speed, but SUP is one of the reasons FL is on Xmas day, we got matched with you guys, and in less than 10 minutes you have had scored 600m points, so, you keep burning gold to keep "winning/buying" first and gree will keep pushing down your throats more EVents, because they know SUP cannot take a day off for being scare of "loosing" top 1 spot

Lurker
    Post Count
    Which is more sad? Playing FL on Xmas day or going onto a forum to tell people (that you dont know) that they are sad for playing?

How was the pizza?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amnesia91 View Post
    How was the pizza?
    Don't know Bro, you tell me how yours was...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo 1st blood View Post
    You guys that complain are a bunch of bloody sooks. Put the game down and don't play it if you're not happy. I'm happy as frontline is on. I will be playing it as will my faction. For the ones that complain , grow up . Its a game and if your not happy than simply don't play it because there is thoudands of people that will be playing. Your all just a small minority
    Actually based on the statistics I would say you guys are most definately in the minority. Case in point the bottom ranked faction is 5004 with 279,335 points and even SUP has a lot less points than normal so this appears to be a major failure as it should be.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Truth I see a lot more teams on the board than just sup. The fact that you matched us says that you are playing it just the same as we are. So we are more guilty then anyone else?lol. We did more points, because that's what we always do. If we play, we play to win. Always have. Did you read about the Walmart that had to call the police to have customer removed who would not abide by their store hours in Christmas day?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Truth I see a lot more teams on the board than just sup. The fact that you matched us says that you are playing it just the same as we are. So we are more guilty then anyone else?lol. We did more points, because that's what we always do. If we play, we play to win. Always have. Did you read about the Walmart that had to call the police to have customer removed who would not abide by their store hours in Christmas day?
    Play to win what exactly? Pixels? Bragging rights in a fake universe? I'm sure that's worth thousands. Pfffttttt

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Well danger, this game obviously has no intrest for you, or most other games in the Apple Store. So why do you bother to keep coming here? Sorry if you can't afford to compete at our level, I feel the jealousy oozing from your pores. I race motorcycles but don't have two important things needed to compete at the top. Money, and skill. Yet I clap for the winners that do when they step on the podium. I learn to have fun at the level I can afford to race at, and within my skill level. I'm sure I could step on the podium from time to time with the right budget, though I'll never be a world champion. Maybe belittling other makes you feel better about yourself. Hope that works for you