Frontline Xmas Day

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frontline Xmas Day

Post Count

Frontline Xmas Day

Hmm nope...
    not getting a penny from me this FL and I normally end up t60 or higher in Indy leader board.

Merry Xmas to the rest of mw community!
    TKM - OFFICER

Articulate Author
    Post Count

You can remove threads, but you can't hide- FL ON CHRISTMAS DAY

Removing threads just proves to people that you know we are correct in what we say. I shall politely say sort this crap out, it is not on whatsoever. Stop digging your head's in the sand and pretending we aren't here and everything will be ok. Many people will act over the next couple of days to prove what we say is true if this FL isn't removed.

Give us 2 days break, no worries, no concerns, no money we need to spend. Hell, even give yourselves the day off (not like you work much form what I can see with the activity on the forums)

Post Count
    My thread wasn't deleted, perhaps they didn't want doubles
    TKM - OFFICER

Lurker
    Post Count

Gree is Heartless

Money Hungry Greedy Bastards !!!!! It's just that simple they laugh as we buy Gold. I am done and they will never get another some from me. I spent enough on this game to matter and get a few dozen like me not to buy gold and they may get the picture , this is Gree though and we all know they can't even do simple Math. 2+2= umm... 9,004 ?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree has obviously run out of stuff to give
    Last edited by legalious; 12-24-2014 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Suggestive Language

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree must be emotionally constipated. They haven't given a darn in years. Why start now.
    Last edited by legalious; 12-24-2014 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Language

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Oh boy, and people thought the one week wd that ended today was ridiculous. Looking at the top end, looks like same scores as in the past, at the lower end prob higher because free players had more time for regen. I'm sure they've made some money selling the rereleased buildings. But fl on Christmas day, really? Gree has really lost sight that their customers are what drives the biz. Even if some people do play, I can't believe that they would schedule such a major event. I certainly don't remeber seeiñg one single request by anyone for an event on Christmas day.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree must be like every other business open on major holidays. I'm surprised you guys aren't complaining about every other retail place that's open. Anyone here go shopping on Black Friday? Maybe stop and get gas on Christmas Day? Guess everyone only wants to revolt against a video game company that makes apps on phones because they seem like an easy target.
    Don't wanna play? Don't. Gree and your team aren't forcing you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I wont be playing on Xmas.. Family time. I'm sure some will thou

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    Gree must be like every other business open on major holidays. I'm surprised you guys aren't complaining about every other retail place that's open. Anyone here go shopping on Black Friday? Maybe stop and get gas on Christmas Day? Guess everyone only wants to revolt against a video game company that makes apps on phones because they seem like an easy target.
    Don't wanna play? Don't. Gree and your team aren't forcing you.
    +1 to you good sir

Banned
    Post Count
    nop... no MW will be opened on X-Mas day here...

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Not happy about this at all!
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Merry xmas

I'll be playing still 😄merry xmas to everyone.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It takes 2 minutes to unload 250 deploys. 250 deploys take 8 hours to regenerate. 3 full regens over xmas day and it takes u 6 minutes. I have no family and ill be damned if I missing out on FL. Just because u have a life doesn't mean everyone else has a life. Well done gree. Im here ready to serve thy gree saviour.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbum View Post
    It takes 2 minutes to unload 250 deploys. 250 deploys take 8 hours to regenerate. 3 full regens over xmas day and it takes u 6 minutes. I have no family and ill be damned if I missing out on FL. Just because u have a life doesn't mean everyone else has a life. Well done gree. Im here ready to serve thy gree saviour.
    The only ones who should be complaining would be the GREE employees (if GREE makes them work during Christmas).
    Rest of us who play the game by free will should just try to have a life with friends and family this season.. We are not being forced. We are not slaves to this game.
    Once again: Merry Xmas!