Only a matter of time before all LTBs come out for rerelease - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Only a matter of time before all LTBs come out for rerelease

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't think all previous LTBs should come out. Old players should have some sort of perk. LTB stands for limited time. Afterwards it should never have the opportunity to buy again. There are plenty of good ltbs now for players to get. What good what it do if all ltbs came out for old players?
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    True, but thanks to the 'new' stats system raiding is fudged up beyond belief. I was a beast and now I get beaten by people with a third of my def stats
    .... and there's the difference between there and here. I'm a free player but being active in both indie and faction events means I'm competitive in MW. Here you have to spend a couple of vaults to be remotely so.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They did this on MW but don't worry you guys that are crying about making the LTB's available to everyone; you can have up to 4 of each and the big ones cost gold. If you're that bothered about it you can by yourselves an extra 2 of each if you already have them all. Anyone looking to buy at least 2 of each would be looking to spend a vault, maybe more and for what? Just being able to make a bit of cash? If you think it's worth think again, I'd much rather spend the gold in wd than improve iph but if you can afford then go for it....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I play MW more than cc but I wouldn't mind getting old ltbs I've got some on MW and like someone posted the old timers can still have more than me if they already have it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    .... and there's the difference between there and here. I'm a free player but being active in both indie and faction events means I'm competitive in MW. Here you have to spend a couple of vaults to be remotely so.
    Another difference is in MW they don't count the accomplice crap for raids it goes by stats yet, but here they count the accomplices therefore screwed the robs up as well. But Mw is definitely a lot cheaper to gain the new items here it is all about money

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sweet and hopefully we can have 4 of 1 building like MW.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Soprano View Post
    Sweet and hopefully we can have 4 of 1 building like MW.
    Have 4 tsars and diamond grillz??? Yes please

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madnoob View Post
    Have 4 tsars and diamond grillz??? Yes please
    Lol. That's would be awesome

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    Another difference is in MW they don't count the accomplice crap for raids it goes by stats yet, but here they count the accomplices therefore screwed the robs up as well. But Mw is definitely a lot cheaper to gain the new items here it is all about money
    My MW game still freezes when I try to hit someone back off my news feed. Spoils that little bit of fun.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I like the idea of being able to have 4 of each ltb, but making them gold only, that's just pathetic. It's like gree is making a Christmas present to themselves.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    I could have four hotdog stands!?!?????? YES PLEASE
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Come on, Gree, let's get these asap so I can increase the resale value of my accounts.

And don't delete my post again.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Yeah why not give everyone my ltbs like you just gave away my street demon, gree? That sounds great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    As I've said several times in the past, games like this need to be able to recruit new players. If there's a insurmountable distance between a new player and the established leaders, why bother? There are two solutions: stat inflation or attrition.
    Now come on, Dippy, you can't have it both ways. Games like this need to give new and inexperienced players exciting new abilities. You got it earlier than everyone and got a head start in reaping the benefits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Come on, Gree, let's get these asap so I can increase the resale value of my accounts.

And don't delete my post again.
    There. Even if they do, I've quoted you. They don't delete the quotes.
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Consistent Contributor Pocos_Peros_Locos's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hey gree - here's an idea - make an ltb that cranks out accomplices