Only a matter of time before all LTBs come out for rerelease

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Only a matter of time before all LTBs come out for rerelease

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Only a matter of time before all LTBs come out for rerelease

With the recent rerelease of LTBs in MW is it reasonable to expect them in cc relatively soon. How far behind is CC from MW??? Have they always release content in MW BEFORE CC?? I don't play MW so I don't really know what they do there first.

Post Count
    I heard they made the top ones only for gold. Even for Christmas greed got in the way.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes that would be awesome because I'm missing some LTBS!

Post Count
    Is my account worth more if I say I was a free player and all my acquired stats and mods were spent without the use of real money?
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Yeah why not give everyone my ltbs like you just gave away my street demon, gree? That sounds great.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Yeah why not give everyone my ltbs like you just gave away my street demon, gree? That sounds great.
    Previous "investments" are worth squat. You know that, Dippy.

The MW rerelease has allowed players with a pair of LTBs to buy a couple more if they so choose, so old hands can retain an advantage.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How long after raid boss came out in MW AFTER did it come to CC?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Previous "investments" are worth squat. You know that, Dippy.
    Sister Morphine may be a little harsh in this thread, but she's right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ha..........

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well, although I'm missing some LTBs that I would like to have, this should not happen. The whole idea behind LTBs is that they are available for a LIMITED time, that's why they're called LIMITED TIME Building. Why on earth would you release such a building while knowing that you're gonna rerelease them... At least give the people that got them in time something special.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    Well, although I'm missing some LTBs that I would like to have, this should not happen. The whole idea behind LTBs is that they are available for a LIMITED time, that's why they're called LIMITED TIME Building. Why on earth would you release such a building while knowing that you're gonna rerelease them... At least give the people that got them in time something special.
    Totally agree, it's screwed up the MW balance allowing people to catch up with older players and will do the same here. BUT, Greedy wants our cash so they will do it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    They're still limited. The MW ones will only be available until 13th January, and the prizes that came with them are no longer there.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    Totally agree, it's screwed up the MW balance allowing people to catch up with older players and will do the same here. BUT, Greedy wants our cash so they will do it.
    I'm not a raider in MW any more than I'm a robber here, but for those who are would you rather have a bunch of people with the good buildings or just piles of steaming junk?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I'm not a raider in MW any more than I'm a robber here, but for those who are would you rather have a bunch of people with the good buildings or just piles of steaming junk?
    True, but thanks to the 'new' stats system raiding is fudged up beyond belief. I was a beast and now I get beaten by people with a third of my def stats

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Wow somebody sounds bitter, don't be jealous dippy, I got 5 on one of my accounts!
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]