What's a good Accomplice Attack and Kingpin Power score?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What's a good Accomplice Attack and Kingpin Power score?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

What's a good Accomplice Attack and Kingpin Power score?

I just got the accomplice for getting the ninth item in the case event and my Accomplice Attack and Kingpin Power scores are both 82.

I already have the accomplices on the normal level of the LTQ. I'll be able to get the accomplice at LTQ Elite level 13 without gold, but I'd probably need to use gold to get the one at Elite level 19.

My question is...is it worth it? What's a good score?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just like everything else in this game, something you spend gold on today will be worthless soon. The box event accomplices are already more valuable than the LTQ ones, and in a few weeks we'll all have dozens of accomplices.

So to answer your question, if you want to be a bit stronger in the accomplice category than your peers for about a week, go for it, but if you want to remain in this category then be prepared to continue to chase these things indefinitely.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Just like everything else in this game, something you spend gold on today will be worthless soon. The box event accomplices are already more valuable than the LTQ ones, and in a few weeks we'll all have dozens of accomplices.

So to answer your question, if you want to be a bit stronger in the accomplice category than your peers for about a week, go for it, but if you want to remain in this category then be prepared to continue to chase these things indefinitely.
    Exactly why my gold stayed in my pocket.. or virtual bank. The stat inflation on accomplices will be just as bag of not worse than on regular items.. if GREE cared about the stat inflation we wouldn't already have triple digit units
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zibby42 View Post
    I just got the accomplice for getting the ninth item in the case event and my Accomplice Attack and Kingpin Power scores are both 82.

I already have the accomplices on the normal level of the LTQ. I'll be able to get the accomplice at LTQ Elite level 13 without gold, but I'd probably need to use gold to get the one at Elite level 19.

My question is...is it worth it? What's a good score?
    You're fine for battle weekend lol just don't spend any unneeded gold unless you have gold to blow
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Exactly why my gold stayed in my pocket.. or virtual bank. The stat inflation on accomplices will be just as bag of not worse than on regular items.. if GREE cared about the stat inflation we wouldn't already have triple digit units
    What do you mean "if Gree cared..."? Stat inflation is necessary and they know it. The challenge for Gree is to figure out how to get stat inflation moving as quickly as possible while having people believe the gold they spent today will still hold value in several months. Provide too much "value" and the "target audience" will have little reason to continue spending, provide too little "value" and a lot of people will decide spending anything at all is stupid.

What exactly do you think Gree means when they use the phrase "contol stat inflation"? Surely you don't think it means they need to slow, stop, or reverse inflation, do you? Here's a bit of a spoiler; they use the word "control" in place of the word "manipulate". It really doesn't sound good when the reason given for changes is to give Gree more ways in which to manipulate stats, inflation, and ultimately, their paying customers. Tell the people who pay you that you are manipulating them and see how long they keep paying you.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    What do you mean "if Gree cared..."? Stat inflation is necessary and they know it. The challenge for Gree is to figure out how to get stat inflation moving as quickly as possible while having people believe the gold they spent today will still hold value in several months. Provide too much "value" and the "target audience" will have little reason to continue spending, provide too little "value" and a lot of people will decide spending anything at all is stupid.

What exactly do you think Gree means when they use the phrase "contol stat inflation"? Surely you don't think it means they need to slow, stop, or reverse inflation, do you? Here's a bit of a spoiler; they use the word "control" in place of the word "manipulate". It really doesn't sound good when the reason given for changes is to give Gree more ways in which to manipulate stats, inflation, and ultimately, their paying customers. Tell the people who pay you that you are manipulating them and see how long they keep paying you.
    Come, come. For former spenders who now play free accomplices has effectively rendered all their previous spending null and void. If you don't spend to get the better ones there's no way you'll be able to stay competitive, unless the algorithim is changed to give more weight to stats - at least for several months until this new thing has bedded in.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Does this mean that old players can come back now and be competitive immediately? lol
    Always Famous......

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hood art that speaks the sentiment of masses ..