FLTQ Prizes are a Joke

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: FLTQ Prizes are a Joke

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

FLTQ Prizes are a Joke

The faction reward for finishing masters was 11 million one month ago. Now, it's 590k. You can't reverse stat inflation. A boost is a boost, but certainly not as trendy as it once was. I guess we'll just have to be excited about units with 4 attack.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You people cry too much. First units are too high causing inflation now they are not high enough. You people make me sick

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The only reason those high stat units were brought out was so noob factions could complete masters raid boss easier, stop crying

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankboi View Post
    You people cry too much. First units are too high causing inflation now they are not high enough. You people make me sick
    Your an absolute retard if you cant comprehend and believe that reverse stat inflation wont affect the game. We whinge now because were intelligent and can forecast future issues. But you wont care until the game is fully screwed. Then it will be too late. The usd is about to collapse and im gunna laugh because morons like you allowed it to happen

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbum View Post
    Your an absolute retard if you cant comprehend and believe that reverse stat inflation wont affect the game. We whinge now because were intelligent and can forecast future issues. But you wont care until the game is fully screwed. Then it will be too late. The usd is about to collapse and im gunna laugh because morons like you allowed it to happen
    I am laughing out loud as I'm not quite sure whether you are being serious. Stat inflation is only one way by which gree is killing the game, but not the sole factor. Six months is all the game needs to rebalance itself where the spenders will prevail. The pecking order will always be the spenders, long time players and then the rest. That's why I have no issues with the rerelease of the LTBs. The spenders will outfit themselves with four of everything, while the long time players may only add the same number of buildings that new players will be able to, but they have the advantage of the output bonuses so the IPH gap will still grow even if both groups take their LTBs to lv10. So a good way to make newer players feel they are getting somewhere, but in fact unless they are willing to spend, the gap never really shrinks. But the game has always been that way. If someone is willing to spend money, building stats has not been difficult. Find a faction that understands that you might be the weakest link, but someone who is willing to make it up by spending and participating. In some ways, gree is desperately extending the game the best it can. But the question is whether their utter incompetence (awful customer support, poorly executed roll outs, etc) is too much to overcome in the long term.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Whats the point of stats and bonuses anyway. In the last war I was losing to ppl half my stats (6-7 billion less and less displayed equipment) because of the new equipment.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    To be honest with you, I don't portend to know how it works myself. But my experience has been that 8/10 times, I would beat people with 5-15 point differences in equipment (I was 55/10 and mostly beating players 68/16 or so). Since my attack was 3-5x their defence, I can only conclude that your army is worth much more than 50% or I was just lucky. Since gree stated skill points don't matter, I'm sure it is not due to my 200 points. Having gone 1200-120 (w/l) and only having avg equipment mostly against top 25 teams, I think your army is still worth something.