Proof (ss) that the current win/loss rules makes no sense. MODS please address this!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proof (ss) that the current win/loss rules makes no sense. MODS please address this!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation Proof (ss) that the current win/loss rules makes no sense. MODS please address this!

Okay GREE,

The proof is in the pudding as they say. So I've had my faction taking screen shots to prove that this current method of yours is nothing but maddness and has no consistency. My faction is trying to hold top 25 and is experiencing uncanny losses to people that they should be beating. We will be posting screen shots to prove that no matter how you calculate, the numbers mean nothing.

(I.e. Higher attack to defense, higher army attack, lower soldier attack... Higher attack to defense, lower army attack, higher soldier attack... Higher attack to defense, higher army attack, higher soldier attack)

And everything resulting in losses. This needs to be addressed and we need to be compensated for using our refills and gold to try attacks. Even when I PAed people I would still lose.

No more talking. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Everyone please feel free to post your pictures.

MW 820 927 812
    Level 258
    Income: $352,000,000/hr
    Attack: 9,867,393,600
    Defense: 4,300,166,900

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Worst loss by far

Last edited by Reutdog; 12-23-2014 at 08:38 PM.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Consistent Contributor Domino_brown's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm sorry , but from what I see it makes sense .... It's not just your attack against their defense any more , their attack hits your defense as well ... In most of these SS you can tell that the defender probably had better stats over all .

If you want a good target make sure your defense is better than theirs before you attack , you will be more likely to have better stats over all ...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Shoulda won sreka and Jeremy. Others you lost. Play around with stamina and you'll figure it out.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino_brown View Post
    I'm sorry , but from what I see it makes sense .... It's not just your attack against their defense any more , their attack hits your defense as well ... In most of these SS you can tell that the defender probably had better stats over all .

If you want a good target make sure your defense is better than theirs before you attack , you will be more likely to have better stats over all ...
    Yes, that is how Gree wants us to think.
    The truth is, that people who have built their avatar to certain levels don't want the fake attack metric to behave this way.
    Frankly, I don't care and have no dog in this fight.
    I do understand the position of the long time player/builders who are suddenly savaged because the next crop of addicts, err, player/builders are being encouraged to spend and build destroying the three years of hard work the old timers have done.

It won't matter in six months as many of those winning today will be losing and howling tomorrow as the new crop of addicts, err, builder/players are being groomed to move on up in true, George Jefferson style with a DELUXE FAKESHUN in the sky!!!
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 12-23-2014 at 09:49 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Disregard the fact that I lost over a bil in my defense stats when I updated the game. I have lost many more battles and several against people with only 2.5 bil in stats. I've stopped taking screen shots. But if it will appease GREE then I will continue to take them just to prove that there is no sense in this at all. No consistency. Also, if total stats matter, then simply have a "total stats" line and call it a day. At this point we are all simply rolling the dice. Which is completely ridiculous as many of these guys spent 1/30 of what I have on this game.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Consistent Contributor Domino_brown's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Reutdog View Post
    Disregard the fact that I lost over a bil in my defense stats when I updated the game. I have lost many more battles and several against people with only 2.5 bil in stats. I've stopped taking screen shots. But if it will appease GREE then I will continue to take them just to prove that there is no sense in this at all. No consistency. Also, if total stats matter, then simply have a "total stats" line and call it a day. At this point we are all simply rolling the dice. Which is completely ridiculous as many of these guys spent 1/30 of what I have on this game.
    I'm just trying to make sense of things is all , I'm not a fan of the changes ... Maybe if the attack screen actually showed all of the important info ? Or maybe if equipment wasn't so damn limited? IDK... it's just a game I play on my pad, I don't talk about it to people who don't play , it's slightly embarrassing

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm just trying to make sense of things is all , I'm not a fan of the changes ...

We agree!!!!!

Maybe if the attack screen actually showed all of the important info ? Or maybe if equipment wasn't so damn limited? IDK...
    Yes, and the cute, little soldier dress up junk is scarce by design, not by accident!!! LOL

it's just a game I play on my pad, I don't talk about it to people who don't play , it's slightly embarrassing

I do agree. Besides, who discusses any tap, tap, tap smartphone game you're playing at 25, 35, 45, 95 years old??? LMFAO

Merry Christmas...I hope you won't make it a Merry Greemas!! LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Okay GREE,

The proof is in the pudding as they say. So I've had my faction taking screen shots to prove that this current method of yours is nothing but maddness and has no consistency. My faction is trying to hold top 25 and is experiencing uncanny losses to people that they should be beating. We will be posting screen shots to prove that no matter how you calculate, the numbers mean nothing.

(I.e. Higher attack to defense, higher army attack, lower soldier attack... Higher attack to defense, lower army attack, higher soldier attack... Higher attack to defense, higher army attack, higher soldier attack)

And everything resulting in losses. This needs to be addressed and we need to be compensated for using our refills and gold to try attacks. Even when I PAed people I would still lose.

No more talking. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Everyone please feel free to post your pictures.

No offense, but I skipped reading your post after seeing the pics posted. Most of those outcomes are what I would have expected.

I've lost some interesting battles, but they are few and far between. Overall, players who have spent the cash to get ahead finally have an advantage over the ones who don't. Makes sense.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Yes, that is how Gree wants us to think.
    The truth is, that people who have built their avatar to certain levels don't want the fake attack metric to behave this way.
    Frankly, I don't care and have no dog in this fight.
    I do understand the position of the long time player/builders who are suddenly savaged because the next crop of addicts, err, player/builders are being encouraged to spend and build destroying the three years of hard work the old timers have done.

It won't matter in six months as many of those winning today will be losing and howling tomorrow as the new crop of addicts, err, builder/players are being groomed to move on up in true, George Jefferson style with a DELUXE FAKESHUN in the sky!!!
    Thank you, well said!

Sad to say I wasted 3 years of hard work on this game. Even bought vaults of cash to buy first couple LE buildings and worked hard to own the rest of them. I was proud of them until now, since everyone is going to own them.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Does how many allies you have effect anything?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goblue21 View Post
    Does how many allies you have effect anything?
    Most likely how much land you own makes 99% of the deciding factor now... Oh, and how many tree snipers you got left, because those were always vital in the war...

The pics make no Sense to me either you had won at least 2 if not all 3 of the supposedly deciding factors

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well the most egregious loss was the one in my second post which was a PA. But we've sustained a lot more terrible losses. No reason to lost toa guy with 2.5 bil Defense and less soldier and army units.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well the most egregious loss was the one in my second post which was a PA. But we've sustained a lot more terrible losses. No reason to lost toa guy with 2.5 bil Defense and less soldier and army units.
    I think the PA issues are a different problem from the lame new stats issues. I think they just flat out broke the PA since I lost nearly every PA this past week of hell despite nearly always having a higher score in all 3 stats that are displayed. I doubt they'll ever fix it and they'll probably say the PA is working as intended just to do a CYA.