Thread: Distress Calls

Distress Calls

I have noticed a dramatic drop in the number of "Boss Vulnerable" Distress Calls that I have been getting. That's where the points are. Sometimes I go for half an hour without seeing a single one. Must be deliberate action by Gree.

I have seen very few, I need my morale for the Boss, Lvl 39 and takes me 2 morale, lotsa space yet I should go maybe 10 more lvls. before I need 3. I don't seem to get a lot of points in helping others, nor does it make sense to me, if they need help to complete the level, what will they do at the next (shakes head).After I nail the prizes I will go back and clear officers for people, no points, but hey tis the season.

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    I have seen very few, I need my morale for the Boss, Lvl 39 and takes me 2 morale, lotsa space yet I should go maybe 10 more lvls. before I need 3. I don't seem to get a lot of points in helping others, nor does it make sense to me, if they need help to complete the level, what will they do at the next (shakes head).After I nail the prizes I will go back and clear officers for people, no points, but hey tis the season.
    DRGNKNT you do get points for officer kills, just not many..depending on their level ofcourse, But Boss should yield same points as when you fought it at same , but wont have MVP and stuff on it...but still worth it, if they show up

No points to speak of. It seems whenever I attempt to help remove a boss others are too, and we share the points, not worth the morale as long as I can clear my own bosses.