Thread: Friend Me

Friend Me

Looking for level 100+ to friend me, strong squad Ill have a tough time with!
    My squad is
    Testudo 20
    The Refusal 50
    Raiynin's Defense 20
    Refusal 20
    Arash II 50
    and Pugio 20

So if you think your squad could put up a fight, friend me-- done with the BS Gree. I'll just get 1000 friends to battle daily, don't have to worry about placing high, getting rewards, or buying morale or energy!

Thanks and hope to see you all in my friends section!

My username is Littlecap99
    throw yours below if you want more friends as well vv
    Last edited by littlecap99; 12-30-2014 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Different Troops

Quote Originally Posted by littlecap99 View Post
    Looking for level 100+ to friend me, strong squad Ill have a tough time with!
    My squad is
    Testudo 20
    The Refusal 40
    Raiynin's Defense 20
    Balyakov's Dream 20
    Arash II 50
    and Pugio 20

So if you think your squad could put up a fight, friend me-- done with the BS Gree. I'll just get 1000 friends to battle daily, don't have to worry about placing high, getting rewards, or buying morale or energy!

Thanks and hope to see you all in my friends section!

My username is Littlecap99
    throw yours below if you want more friends as well vv
    My squad varies this is my game name

careful what you wish for..just incase check mine RatmaZOOII , does wonders for your health...all of about 40 seconds anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    careful what you wish for..just incase check mine RatmaZOOII , does wonders for your health...all of about 40 seconds anyways
    It is a wonderful way to check out new units, how best to use or consume them,

I'm StrikerUSA in game. Feel free to friend me. My squad was usually level 30 UR units but I just got like 9 Refusals from Gold chests last week so I'm eventually going to max two of them which should make my squad pretty decent. Not sure why they were giving them out so much last week and I would prefer getting one maxed and then some more variety but I'll take any UR right now since they've been so scarce lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    I'm StrikerUSA in game. Feel free to friend me. My squad was usually level 30 UR units but I just got like 9 Refusals from Gold chests last week so I'm eventually going to max two of them which should make my squad pretty decent. Not sure why they were giving them out so much last week and I would prefer getting one maxed and then some more variety but I'll take any UR right now since they've been so scarce lately.
    Thought you just got the few epic units or is that a different StrikerUSA??

There is a StrykerUSA and me. We are both in the same alliance too to make things fun but we are completely unaffiliated with each other. He just has similar taste in picking names.