1 0.30%
  • Sentinels Hauberk

14 4.26%
  • The Darkscale Battlegear

122 37.08%
  • Gaea's Hydromail

8 2.43%
Page 7 of 19 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Thanks gree for the chance to create my own epic armour! Oh wait, it seems that not many people appreciated the oppurtunity... They would rather whinge and whine all day long. So sick and tired of it, why isnt anyone thankful nowdays, if you dont like gree then p*** off and dont play the game! Simple, and just for the record, i wont try and sue you gree if you use my armour in the future, just make sure i get that plus version xxxxx

I have one question: The top 1 recieves the plus version of the epic armor or just the regular?
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLeglessLee View Post
    Thanks gree for the chance to create my own epic armour! Oh wait, it seems that not many people appreciated the oppurtunity... They would rather whinge and whine all day long. So sick and tired of it, why isnt anyone thankful nowdays, if you dont like gree then p*** off and dont play the game! Simple, and just for the record, i wont try and sue you gree if you use my armour in the future, just make sure i get that plus version xxxxx
    i like this kid. someone hand him a medal.

Quote Originally Posted by MiMiMip View Post
    I know that your opinion. I understand and I just dont understand why you so upset? You keep on using the threatening and insulting word.
    "If you do x, I will sue you" that just a basic statement. If you do this I will do that. Why it is so hard to understand. Like you have a child. If you get an A I will buy you a toy. Or if you get a B. I will stop you from watching cartoon on TV.
    So simple. If it's a "threat" you mean. That means every parent are threatening their children and they have to stop doing that too. That just doesn't make sense to me.

He did put links and say some of the contestant artwork are similar. He thinks the idea is copied. That is what he thinks. So all we can do is agree or disagree. If I don't I say I don't. Simple.

With all the threatening and insulting wording you used. From my personal opinion I feel that you are insulting him for a reason of insulting others.

That My opinion and you can disagree too and you will post another post to say a whole bunch of stuff saying you are not. And he is threatening and insulting. That okay but this is my last post in this topic wether you reply or not on this topic.

Cause I understand it is really hard to change people thought and have everyone agree on you. I rather spend my time do something else.

You have a good day.
    Sure, let's stop this discussion. It's pretty pointless to argue about something small, since everyone have different opinions. I dislike to not reply though (I guess it's a habit), so I'll have the last words. First of all, you're not understanding that I'm not upset. I'm not upset because I happen to lack smileys in my post, right? i guess this is the downside with online posts - if I post a wall of text, people assume that I am upset. So to answer your question: You don't understand why I'm upset simply because I'm not upset.

Anyways, I don't see the relevance to compare a parent telling a child to stop doing a or else they won't get to watch their favorite cartoon with legal actions. I guess our definitions are different but let me explain what I mean: Do you see the difference of the following two statements? We assume that x is the same thing in both cases.
    a) Stop doing x, or else you won't get your favorite ice cream after dinner.
    b) Stop doing x, or else I'll report you to the police.

And you're right - an insult can be pretty subjective too. But you can't say that I'm insulting him for insulting me. I'd rather say that I'm accusing him. Not that it sounds better, haha. xD But do you get my point? We can all have different opinions on what is classified as an insult, and therefore freedom of speech is a responsibilty since we should communicate in a way that won't insult other people.

Feel free to reply or not. I never saw this discussion as something personal (at least not those parts that were personal) against me - we just happen to have different opinions. I don't see what is wrong with having a calm discussion. Have a good day too ^^

Quote Originally Posted by DoB.KING View Post
    HOW DID YOU LET THIS GET IN TOP 10. IT'S OBVIOUSLY A KNOCK OF VERSION OF WINGSTORM!!!
    CONTEST RULES SAID IT MUST BE ORIGINAL!!!

MINE SHOULD REPLACE IT!
    http://m.imgur.com/fFIK6Cm

^^I SUBMITTED THIS ORIGINAL HAND DRAWN ENTRY THAT DEFINITELY DESERVES TO REPLACE THIS WINGSTORM COPY FOR TOP10.
    Looks close but your wrong its not a knock off, he has taken inspiration from it

Vote

If I can vote for my own Shifters Mantle if I can't the second one I don't remember the name of it. And plz if people could maybe read mine that would be appreciated I didn't need a picture just use ur imagination and think about it in ur head

improvements

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Mantle of the Abyss/ Inferno Tempest Shroud

Type: Fire/Water

Picture:
    Could you add a copy with colour to see what it would be like because I think it would look cooler with colour and to see if people would like it better

Smile Voting

The Darkscale BattleGear is a awesome A** armor much much better 10x better then Asgardian armor people are blinded by pretty colors. That's just my opinion. I lost Gree has lost there way in armor by picking the prettiest looking armor they can find. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis Gaston Zerbo View Post
    The Darkscale BattleGear is a awesome A** armor much much better 10x better then Asgardian armor people are blinded by pretty colors. That's just my opinion. I lost Gree has lost there way in armor by picking the prettiest looking armor they can find. -_-
    Thank you for your opinion Alexis Everyone likes the pretty colors, I do like them, but I enjoy more the detailed ones, it gives more impressive looking But hey, that's my opinion. Either way, both mine and his are great, different styles with great impression.
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

Quote Originally Posted by WA-chaos View Post
    Looks close but your wrong its not a knock off, he has taken inspiration from it
    To be honest, I didn't even use that armor as my inspiration. Call me ignorant, but I didn't even know that the armor existed. When going for the KnD-style, I just used the pose as a base. If people really are so curious about what my inspiration actually was, I can post a pretty detailed explanation of my process when creatin the armor. ^^

For the helmet, I wanted it to look like crystal or like a teardrop. I used my own knowledge and parts of this tutorial: http://pikishi.deviantart.com/art/Cr...rial-202585015
    I guess I was thinking of Fi from Zelda: SS when drawing the helmet: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/phot...18-606-340.jpg
    For the crystals at the back of the helmet, I didn't have any specific inspiration. Just the usual feathers at the end of medieval knight armors I guess? http://s224.photobucket.com/user/las...met-w.jpg.html

As for the actual armor, the chestplate should be pretty self-explanatory. It's just an ordinary plate colored in red. Instead of the usual plates covering the waist, I drew crystals. The lance was supposed to be a normal, long lance, but I ended up making it into a trident-lance-fusion because it looked cooler. A more epic version of this I guess: http://www.algadon.com/images/items/crystal_spear.png

For the crystals, again it's the crystal tutorial I linked to earlier. I also drew inspiration from the crystal fragments from Heroic Mode, forming large crystals made of smaller crystal shards that are combined. The choice for an earpiece is simply a personal preference and the "black eyes"-line was to, in my opinion, make it cool and I was too lazy to draw eyes. So I just proceeded to throw crystals everywhere on the armor.

Can the next person who claims that I'm copying an armor base his/her statement on something? I just participated for fun. Just remove my entry if it is going to cause so much unecessary negativity? It's christmas! Let's be happy instead!

Quote Originally Posted by thatkidthere View Post
    i like this kid. someone hand him a medal.
    Can I get an in-game medal lol!

Steampunk Ninja Battlesuit gets my vote

Quote Originally Posted by Street Shark View Post
    Asgardian Wargear is AWESOME! Totally has my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Steampunk Ninja Battlesuit

Suggested Element:
    Fire/Water

Description:
    It is generally inspired by ninja suit infused with steampunk-technology. The color of the armor is basically dark red and blue with a hint of black and neon red and blue trim. A cloud of aura-like steam are injected out from the armor and surrounded it. On the shoulder pad are kanji-written letter, fire on the right while water on the left. The weapon is a dual-wielded katana, which represents a right handed fire katana; red and black colored with a neon red lining on it, a left handed water katana; blue and black colored with neon blue lining.

Primary Artwork:

Additional Artwork:
    http://imgur.com/nSXJkpk
    I love this one, just plain awesome gets my vote.
    Last edited by legalious; 12-23-2014 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Language

Steampunk ninja battlesuit is BADASS

Steampunk ninja battlesuit definitely has my vote!!!

My vote

My votes definitely for the Asgardian Wargear! Awesome armor with great potential!!!

Elements: Earth/Water

Line ID: Bama2380

Dark scale Battlegear

Darkscale Battlegear looks amazing, I can already imagine fighting it in the arena!