14 4.26%
  • The Darkscale Battlegear

122 37.08%
  • Gaea's Hydromail

8 2.43%
Page 5 of 19 First ... 3456715 ... Last

I think yours at least better than the Asguardian Wargear

Quote Originally Posted by DoB.KING View Post
    SERIOUSLY!?! HOW IS MY ENTRY NOT IN TOP10. IT'S TWICE AS GOOD AS MANY OF THE FINALISTS!

IT WAS A COMPLETELY HAND DRAWN (and colored) ORIGINAL DESIGN BY ME. (I HAVE SOME PICS OF MY DRAWING BEFORE IT WAS DONE IF YOU NEED PROOF.. It's simplementation spirit/wind elementry combo. Fits all guidelines. Fits K&D PERFECTLY. Has not been done before. I EVEN DECIDED NOT TO ADD WINGS TO MY DRAWING, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE THE CAPE OPTION AVAILABLE FOR PLAYERS.

I saw MULTIPE POSTS/RESPONSES of people saying mine should be the winner. They would Love to see it in the game. How are you not going to include a armor people were already asking for?!?!

You NEED to REVIEW this ASAP and fix this. Do a top20 like you did with the Epic Boss contest and add mine.

This is the link in posted to my pic:

http://m.imgur.com/fFIK6Cm

This is a link to some of the proof of my drawings early stages as I did it.

http://imgur.com/m2RgVa7

Please message me if you need further proof of my drawing for some reason. But this is rediculous.

THIS IS PLAYERS APPRECIATION MONTH. ...LET THE PLAYERS VOTE FOR THE FINALIST I GUARANTEE MINE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.

OR MAKE A SIDE POST OPEN FOR 1 DAY LET PEOPLE VOTE WHETHER MINE IS WORTHY OF TOP10 FINALISTS

AND IF MINE DOESNT MAKE TOP10 FINALISTS and wins, ANDI SEE YOU USE MY DESIGB (OR SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR) IN THE FUTURE, I WILL SUE YOU.

Asguardian Wargear well it looks cute but it is really not realistic for knd armor style. The head is too big, the gear is huge which will cover up the whole screen and the other knights.

I like yours a lot especially the helmet. The eye opening is actually the mouth of the dragon. That looks really cool. And the armor style did really close to the knd style.

If your armor in the tip 10. I definitely will put my vote on yours. All other selected contestant, they do look good but concept wise. I think you have the best idea and the most important thing I can see that you really love knd and the drawing is really applicable instead of just putting up nice drawing and looks cool.

Please put this one in the poll too.

I want to put my vote into this one.

Thanks

No but I should not be left out cuz I'm part of a big guild or alliance in the game...
    this is a design competition and my design is EASILY top5 and DESERVES to at least have the opportunity to be voted on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickbay View Post
    So do you guys support the idea that if your in a larger guild/alliance that you should automatically win? I don't see how a mediocre drawing not saying that the current leaders is just an example, how a mediocre drawing from a huge alliance can beat an amazing drawing that people love can just get demolished... Doesn't seem right to me. But I guess it just comes down to being in an alliance to win even more gems that they need to spend on another war that they'll destroy everybody else on.

Nice job everyone. Congrats to those in the top 10

funny but not

Quote Originally Posted by Sean A Roberts View Post
    Maybe the fact your helm looks like a purple charizard head may be the reason... looks like pokemon could sue you
    It rrally does not look like pokemon. Pokémon stay in a ball and they don't have armor. Nice try

Quote Originally Posted by Nickbay View Post
    So do you guys support the idea that if your in a larger guild/alliance that you should automatically win? I don't see how a mediocre drawing not saying that the current leaders is just an example, how a mediocre drawing from a huge alliance can beat an amazing drawing that people love can just get demolished... Doesn't seem right to me. But I guess it just comes down to being in an alliance to win even more gems that they need to spend on another war that they'll destroy everybody else on.
    No, obviously it's unfair for those who wish to compete in a fair competition. But there's nothing you can do to hinder mass-voting from friends and guilds. And technically speaking, they are part of the community and the goal of the contest is to choose the community favorite. Still agree that the voting feels so controlled by things like alliances that it doesn't feel right.

Oh and DoB, please cool down. Yes, in my opinion your armor looked pretty cool. (But then again, everyone have different tastes and you have to respect that) I liked the dragon concept and the sword design. I guess the only con it had was that I prefer massive amounts of details. And it's just a personal preference. I like when the image is filled with stuff, haha. ^^ But really, stop being so aggressive and negative. It just makes you look like a child.

please read it correctly....

You need to read and review your posts corectly. Then Maybe your forums would work a bit better. The legal threat in no way was to get the armor noticed...
    ...according to the competition rules and stuff. It says the WINNER's armor will be used in the game. My armor Design is easily worthy of being in top10 voting. But it is not. Therefore I can't win. Therefore by me being disqualified you do not have my permission to use this design in the game. If it is used in the future Anyways without my permission.... THAT equals a law suit.

I'm not trying to threaten my way INTO top10. That's where you're confused.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Threatening with Legal action is not a way for your armor to get notice. It is not a drawing contest but a Design contest. All submissions are taken into account. Over 300 entries needed to be reviewed and reduced to the top 10. Please refrain from excessive CAPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Sentinels Hauberk

Water/Earth

I rly like the concept of this armor. The ships wheel and roman #. Good thinking!

freedom of speech man

Quote Originally Posted by thatkidthere View Post
    Can the mods just ban this guy already and get it over with? He's super annoying lol.
    It's a community and everyone has the right to share theit thoughts and feeling. He is upset and trying to express. And he is got a points tho. Let read and understand before asking people to ban someone.

The Darkescale battlegear

Darkescale battle gear is the best one HANDS DOWN. It is completely hand drawn and shows all three stages of evolution. Looks like it was given the most time and effort. Consider this when placing your vote. Give this guy some credit and give him/her your vote!

Quote Originally Posted by MiMiMip View Post
    It's a community and everyone has the right to share theit thoughts and feeling. He is upset and trying to express. And he is got a points tho. Let read and understand before asking people to ban someone.
    That's true. However, you cannot abuse your rights to freely sharing your thoughts and feelings. He is upset; sure, let him express his disappointment, but let's not start using all CAPS, threatening others and insulting others. Freedom of speech isn't only a right - it is a responsibility too. ^^

It's not a kindergarten show and tell....

I read that this is a Contest/Competition.
    That means when entries will be reduced to a top10.
    the 10 BEST are on there.

There were a few great entries left out of top10 that are way better than the current top10.

What's funny is that in those terms of service that no one reads when registering, you waive your right to freedom of speech in exchange for being able to sign up. So while, yes you should be able to say what you want, the Gree staff/mods/person in charge has it within their full power to shut someone up if they feel like that person is being disruptive.

tl;dr: Gree can do whatever they want
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    oĸc тнreѕн ѕae
    gυιld ѕenтιnel oғ oĸc
    мeмвer oғ тнe ѕтar allιance eғғorт
    devoυrer oғ ѕoυlѕ
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

i agree with youm

mine didn't make it too so sad
    is it so bad?

http://imgur.com/k5APp6T
    Last edited by Carlos Wierpand; 12-23-2014 at 01:15 PM. Reason: link

The Ninja Type got my vote

I like the Steampunk Ninja one, it's really a pretty and well-made armor and as well it got style and creativity. Great work buddy
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

Thank you :D

Quote Originally Posted by Tino237 View Post
    Darkescale battle gear is the best one HANDS DOWN. It is completely hand drawn and shows all three stages of evolution. Looks like it was given the most time and effort. Consider this when placing your vote. Give this guy some credit and give him/her your vote!

Thank you so much for being such a gentleman And yes, it took a lot of time to do it, mostly the last one to relate it with the others 2. Btw, I'm a guy :P
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max