14 4.26%
  • The Darkscale Battlegear

122 37.08%
  • Gaea's Hydromail

8 2.43%
Page 3 of 19 First 1234513 ... Last

Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by DoB.KING View Post
    SERIOUSLY!?! HOW IS MY ENTRY NOT IN TOP10. IT'S TWICE AS GOOD AS MANY OF THE FINALISTS!

IT WAS A COMPLETELY HAND DRAWN (and colored) ORIGINAL DESIGN BY ME. (I HAVE SOME PICS OF MY DRAWING BEFORE IT WAS DONE. It's simplementation spirit/wind elementry combo. Fits all guidelines. Fits K&D PERFECTLY. Has not been done before. I EVEN DECIDED NOT TO ADD WINGS TO MY DRAWING, BEVAUSE I KNOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE THE CAPE OPTION AVAILABLE FOR PLAYERS.

I saw MULTIPE POSTS/RESPONSES of people saying mone should be the winner. They would Love to see it in the game.

You NEED to REVIEW this ASAP and fix this. Do a top20 like you did with the Epic Boss contest and add mine.

This is the link in posted to my pic:

http://m.imgur.com/fFIK6Cm

This is a link to some of the proof of my drawings early stages as I did it.

http://imgur.com/m2RgVa7

Please message me if you need further proof of my drawing for some reason. But this is rediculous.

THIS IS PLAYERS APPRECIATION MONTH. ...LET THE PLAYERS VOTE FOR THE FINALIST I GUARANTEE MINE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.

OR MAKE A SIDE POST OPEN FOR 1 DAY LET PEOPLE VOTE WHETHER MINE IS WORTHY OF TOP10 FINALISTS
    Seriously... Gree give the community a chance to have a bit of fun, and you are just being a snob... yeah I would agree that yours is really good and worthy of the top 10, but so was mine and my friends and a whole lot of other peoples out there. We all had the same chance and Gree made the decisions, you should respect those decisions... You know they gave everyone fair chances and as Clementine said, they will be doing it again, so... Good Luck next time mate

Asgardian Wargear all the way!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Asgardian Wargear

Elements: Earth/Water

Love the design!! I vote for Asgardian Wargear!!

Looks like a t10 alliance has decided on aasgardian. More epics to the gem buyers...
    Name: NK Xidus
    Guild: NK Massive
    Friend Code: WBR-GPP-CCD

My Vote

The Darkscale Battlegear

The Darkscale Battlegear is an ancient offensive-type Fire Spirit armor wore by the The Archangel of War itself. Those few angels who survived the last Great War of Light and Darkness on Dark King's Lands reported that the Archangel of War fell after a crucible fight against the Dark King and resurrected afterwards to be one of his most powerful commanders to lead his army. However, his armor has been affected by the resurrection process as it started to shape into a nightmarish-type armor, surrounded by the essence of the darkness. But the God's Light, the eternal Fire, has merged with the essence of Darkness, creating a hybrid-type of elements that allows the Host to control both of the destructive elements, each one with a mystical sword.

Auras for the Armor:

- For swords: This armor is a dual sword type so my idea was for the swords to have Fire and Spirit auras around the blade. (The left sword a fire type and the right one a spirit type)
    - For the armor itself: In my opinion, I would like that the armor to be surrounded by a dark cloud-type aura, not that strong, but to be... noticed.

The Darkscale Battlegear's Gallery:

All 3 armor's forms: http://imgur.com/ymtaJyM
    Basic Form: http://imgur.com/wmk1tAg
    First Evo: http://imgur.com/jkMbjVX
    Final Evo: http://imgur.com/aw0eAjU
    I voted for the Darkscale Battlegear.
    I'm always willing to help out a fellow Wikian/Friend

wingstorm?

Luminous Vanguard

Elements: Fire/Water

Description: A very durable crystal armor made of pure crystals infused with the elements of water and fire. Together, they create a beautiful spectrum of colors. The chestplate is made of ruby and it extends down to the legs as a mantle. The weapon is a crystal lance that can pierce through even steel. At the top of the mass of crystals, there is a sharp blade of ruby.

This looks exactly like wingstorm battlegear...

OMG

OMG I can't believe I won OMG wow mine was Shifter's Mantle if u want to vote for it that would be awesome! Thanks so much Gree!!!

Asgardian

Asgardian Wargear

Elements: Earth/Water

I vote this one. It's awsome: a golden ram ready to charge with his warhammer.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    This looks exactly like wingstorm battlegear...
    I would agree that this armour is almost the same as Wingstorm!

Wow.

I just want to know how the facebook page for Knights and dragons had people submit there and the picture with the most likes and comments wasn't chosen in the final 10 ? But a rainbow members was . Hmm , really show who gree is interested in catering to.

I feel this is going to end up being one alliance voting for one thing and another alliance voting for another. GG bigger alliances.

SERIOUSLY!?! HOW IS MY ENTRY NOT IN TOP10. IT'S TWICE AS GOOD AS MANY OF THE FINALISTS!

IT WAS A COMPLETELY HAND DRAWN (and colored) ORIGINAL DESIGN BY ME. (I HAVE SOME PICS OF MY DRAWING BEFORE IT WAS DONE. It's simplementation spirit/wind elementry combo. Fits all guidelines. Fits K&D PERFECTLY. Has not been done before. I EVEN DECIDED NOT TO ADD WINGS TO MY DRAWING, BEVAUSE I KNOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE THE CAPE OPTION AVAILABLE FOR PLAYERS.

I saw MULTIPE POSTS/RESPONSES of people saying mone should be the winner. They would Love to see it in the game.

You NEED to REVIEW this ASAP and fix this. Do a top20 like you did with the Epic Boss contest and add mine.

Please message me if you need further proof of my drawing for some reason. But this is rediculous.

THIS IS PLAYERS APPRECIATION MONTH. ...LET THE PLAYERS VOTE FOR THE FINALIST I GUARANTEE MINE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.

OR MAKE A SIDE POST OPEN FOR 1 DAY LET PEOPLE VOTE WHETHER MINE IS WORTHY OF TOP10 FINALISTS

AND IF MINE DOESNT MAKE TOP10 FINALISTS and wins, ANDI SEE YOU USE IT (OR SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR) IN THE FUTURE, I WILL SUE YOU.
    Threatening with Legal action is not a way for your armor to get notice. It is not a drawing contest but a Design contest. All submissions are taken into account. Over 300 entries needed to be reviewed and reduced to the top 10. Please refrain from excessive CAPs.

This is how it should be said!

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Threatening with Legal action is not a way for your armor to get notice. It is not a drawing contest but a Design contest. All submissions are taken into account. Over 300 entries needed to be reviewed and reduced to the top 10. Please refrain from excessive CAPs.
    This guy knows what he is talking about.... He and I see eye to eye, this dude = OTT

Quote Originally Posted by kndplayer View Post
    I feel this is going to end up being one alliance voting for one thing and another alliance voting for another. GG bigger alliances.
    ^^^ This lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Garelick View Post
    I just want to know how the facebook page for Knights and dragons had people submit there and the picture with the most likes and comments wasn't chosen in the final 10?
    The Facebook post was just the notice of event and most were told to go to the forum to submit their ideas and not on Facebook. The contest guide/rules were all on the forum, as no one was told to use Facebook to submit.

charizard head

IT WAS A COMPLETELY HAND DRAWN (and colored) ORIGINAL DESIGN BY ME. (I HAVE SOME PICS OF MY DRAWING BEFORE IT WAS DONE IF YOU NEED PROOF.. It's simplementation spirit/wind elementry combo. Fits all guidelines. Fits K&D PERFECTLY. Has not been done before. I EVEN DECIDED NOT TO ADD WINGS TO MY DRAWING, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE THE CAPE OPTION AVAILABLE FOR PLAYERS.

I saw MULTIPE POSTS/RESPONSES of people saying mine should be the winner. They would Love to see it in the game. How are you not going to include a armor people were already asking for?!?!

AND IF MINE DOESNT MAKE TOP10 FINALISTS and wins, ANDI SEE YOU USE MY DESIGB (OR SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR) IN THE FUTURE, I WILL SUE YOU.
    Maybe the fact your helm looks like a purple charizard head may be the reason... looks like pokemon could sue you