14 4.26%
  • The Darkscale Battlegear

122 37.08%
  • Gaea's Hydromail

8 2.43%
Page 17 of 19 First ... 71516171819 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike WDragon View Post
    So which armor is the winner? Or both?

looks like no winner until further notice ...

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    looks like no winner until further notice ...
    Yep, today is like a holiday and the only staff running is the skeleton crew to fix errors. To the best of my knowledge, this Friday is when they will return.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Yep, today is like a holiday and the only staff running is the skeleton crew to fix errors. To the best of my knowledge, this Friday is when they will return.
    Nooo! Wait, so then what about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolegg4 View Post
    Nooo! Wait, so then what about you?
    I don't work for Gree but I still work. Tomorrow is my only day off. The last few days at work have been real fun since we just got a new 3D printer.

Winners

I think that gree should make win both of them because they are on seperate plateform so that Android will have a winner and iOS too

Quote Originally Posted by KnD Bartelome View Post
    I think that gree should make win both of them because they are on seperate plateform so that Android will have a winner and iOS too
    But the problem with that will be the fact that lots of people won't want that armour on their platform. I want Darkscale, not Asguardian. And I'm on iOS.

My idea would be that both armors should be added in game. One armor on a Limited Chest and the other one on a Guild War or Raid War. But of course, would GREE agree to give the both armors to the winners?
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Max View Post
    My idea would be that both armors should be added in game. One armor on a Limited Chest and the other one on a Guild War or Raid War. But of course, would GREE agree to give the both armors to the winners?
    Have to wait until Friday then..btw, congrats Helios..did'nt think it will be a tie in the end

To Helios

You know Helios, you said the Asgardian doesn't really fit in the game, but I don't really see how your's does, it's more of an armor for an RPG like Skyrim or Runescape (too human-like and not enough Knights and Dragons-like I guess)

To put it bluntly: Good armor, but wrong game. It would take GREE longer to put your armor into a Knights and Dragons compatible armor, than it would with the Asgardian.

I do totally agree on the point with the weird elements, wind/earth I would have accepted, but earth/water, it doesn't add up to the color scheme.
    Last edited by Heathcliff; 01-01-2015 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post
    You know Helios, you said the Asgardian doesn't really fit in the game, but I don't really see how your's does, it's more of an armor for an RPG like Skyrim or Runescape (too human-like and not enough Knights and Dragons-like I guess)

To put it bluntly: Good armor, but wrong game. It would take GREE longer to put your armor into a Knights and Dragons compatible armor, than it would with the Asgardian.

I do totally agree on the point with the weird elements, wind/earth I would have accepted, but earth/water, it doesn't add up to the color scheme.
    Maybe you're right, the armor could fit for a RPG game but still... I worked a lot of time on it. Besides, I made the human-form not the typical KnD knight-form so maybe that's why you're considering this armor for an RPG. Anyway, GREE has a team that works on this kind of designs, so it wouldn't be that hard for them to transform the armor (mine or the Asgardian) into Epic Armor for KnD. Keep in mind that these are only the "blueprints" and they must transform these "blueprints", not the maker
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

Cool I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Max View Post
    Maybe you're right, the armor could fit for a RPG game but still... I worked a lot of time on it. Besides, I made the human-form not the typical KnD knight-form so maybe that's why you're considering this armor for an RPG. Anyway, GREE has a team that works on this kind of designs, so it wouldn't be that hard for them to transform the armor (mine or the Asgardian) into Epic Armor for KnD. Keep in mind that these are only the "blueprints" and they must transform these "blueprints", not the maker
    no one's drawing will just go right into the game... they will tweek the winning design (s) lol to fit their existing "mold"

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Deemer Wilson View Post
    no one's drawing will just go right into the game... they will tweek the winning design (s) lol to fit their existing "mold"
    exactly.

tbh, the asgardian looks better with all the colours ... (i like pretty pretty colours)

but the other one looks bada$$ ...

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Thumbs up i vote for The Darkscale Battlegear

The Darkscale Battlegear

When will the winner/winners be officiay announced?

Decembers over no more appreciation. Is it to much to ask for just a simple "we've been very busy fixing bugs here's an update on contests and rewards"