• Sentinels Hauberk

14 4.26%
  • The Darkscale Battlegear

122 37.08%
  • Gaea's Hydromail

8 2.43%
Page 14 of 19 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by navantgarde View Post
    Got some suggestions to Gree for next designing epic armor contest (if any)
    1) this contest should be held more often; like every month or every couple of months
    2) Gree have all the rights to choose top 10 and they should redraw all the top 10's before post it for votings so that all the quality of artwork is equal and fellow forumers can vote justly
    3) how about giving a normal version of the winning armor as prize for the top 10 and a + version of it to the winner instead only 65 gems so that everyone in the top 10 satisfied with the best armor they can get.

i'm sure Gree can make a very good looking armor out of every ideas but people vote based on what they see not what they could visualize from the end product of the ideas submitted.

Finally these are just my suggestions and surely Gree have all the rights to decide what they think are the best and may they come up with more intriguing contents in the near future
    If they decide to be in this way, then all would win at least something good for their efforts and don't forget about the ones who posted the entries as well. They should win at least some reward for participating in the contest. Win-Win, better this way for everyone
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

my vote

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Shifter's Mantle

Elements: Wind + Spirit

Helmet: The helmet starts right below the nose and comes up into almost a owl shaped mask with purple feathers every so often an then comes up into a feathered crown. Gold scales and a pure white metal line the outside of the mask.

Torso: A white metal torso with white feathers with purple tips in a line down the torso. The shoulders have HUGE golden metal feathers going everywhere on them and then the rest of the arm is made of pure white metal with purple tipped feathers hanging down from them.

Sword: The sword begins at the base where it has a golden handle with a light purple gem on the bottom of it. The handle goes up into a circular beginning of it with another purple gem in it. Now it goes up to a white blade and at the very end of it it has two tongs.

Shield: ( I'll make this one quick) a circular shield lined with golden feathers. In the center a purple dome with magical essence pouring out of it and surrounding the shield.

Legs: Purple tips feathers make a kilt around the waist and only goes down on the left side to the knee. The rest of the legs look like regular white leg armor except for the knees which have three gold feather on them.
    I love this description and I would love to see it as armor. I loved the one I designed too but since it didn't make it up, this is my next favourite!

So everyone only did this to get an epic. Sad world sad biased discussion. I like the idea but when I read this thread it seems to me this should be a one time thing. Or end this poll because people are obviously encouraging freinds to subscribe etc.

On that note can I retreat my vote? I want to vote for one of the people who don't make themselves look like greedy kids.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Also the amount and quality of the 1-3 post votes in chat made me cringe haha. Way to go knd community
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by ItsWil View Post
    Just calm down, you're not helping yourself here, people are going to vote how they are going to vote, I think the Asgardian Wargear is better than your armor, which is why I voted for it, there's not some big conspiracy...
    I'm not too sure about there not being a big conspiracy. I get disqualified without any solid proof and one of the top 10 who happens to be winning also claims they're friends enough with Clementine to disqualify someone without any proof.

Figured I'd leave this here and let you all see what may or may not be happening in this little contest
    (click for larger version)

Who knows if someone will win and truly deserve it or if someone wins because they had the odds stacked in their favor from the very beginning...
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    oĸc тнreѕн ѕae
    gυιld ѕenтιnel oғ oĸc
    мeмвer oғ тнe ѕтar allιance eғғorт
    devoυrer oғ ѕoυlѕ
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Quote Originally Posted by OKC Thresh View Post
    I'm not too sure about there not being a big conspiracy. I get disqualified without any solid proof and one of the top 10 who happens to be winning also claims they're friends enough with Clementine to disqualify someone without any proof.

Figured I'd leave this here and let you all see what may or may not be happening in this little contest
    (click for larger version)

Who knows if someone will win and truly deserve it or if someone wins because they had the odds stacked in their favor from the very beginning...
    Conspiracy may be a bit too much without proof, but it's pretty obvious that this was going to be a friend/guild/alliance-voting. It's like that for all contests and it's hard to avoid, because you can't prove that they don't think that your entry is the best one. But anyways, I don't want to be rude but you didn't draw your second entry. Proof? I used to play Aura Kingdom - the game that the model was taken from. And even if you don't play the game, it was oviously a 3D model. As for your first entry, I couldn't find something wrong with it. But the fact that your second entry was disqualified kind of raises suspicions on your first entry. Again, I don't want to be rude. But things should be fair and unless they disqualified your first entry without proof and not your second, you're the one being unfair. ^^

EDIT: Oh and just so you won't think that I'm part of some conspiracy too, I'm actually rooting for Darkscale. Dislike the color scheme of Asgardian, the theme is kind of present in Cryptid, the elements aren't present in the armor at all and I think it lacks the details to actually look like an Epic armor.

Im just sad that this contest turned from an Epic Armor contest into a drawing contest, theres only one armor in the top 10 that had an actual text description and it only got 1 vote despite it being quite a decent sounding armor set. GREE, if you don't mind me asking, do you feel more inclined towards accepting entries with images than textual descriptions???

Darkscale > Asgardian

Only reason asgardian is Winning is because the person is part of Rainbow Allaince, I've seen the spam in the RA family chat telling everyone to vote for asgardian. Which is why I voted for darkscale, it so much better in design and in effort that was put into it.

Angry

BTNO and the prick that made dark scale . Only I can slander the good name.
    Last edited by legalious; 12-30-2014 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Language

Quote Originally Posted by OKC Thresh View Post

This is by far the biggest lie that could ever be thought of. Hahaha

*Hums Why Can't We Be Friends*

Quote Originally Posted by tehstar View Post
    BTNO and the prick that made dark scale . Only I can slander the good name.
    I'm not from BTNO man Besides, I'm not iOS buddy
    Helios_Max

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Max View Post
    I'm not from BTNO man Besides, I'm not iOS buddy
    Same thing in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by tehstar View Post
    Same thing in the end.
    It's not the same thing, it's totally different.
    Helios_Max

Quote Originally Posted by helios_max View Post
    it's not the same thing, it's totally different.
    star is the best ever
    star has no quarrels never
    star is the best ever