8 2.43%
Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last

Player appreciation: Asgardian Wargear

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Asgardian Wargear

Elements: Earth/Water

I vote Asgardian Wargear

Asgardian and Darkscale

Thank you all for those who voted for my Darkscale Battlegear, you are awesome guys The Asgardian is really a good rival against my Darkscale and both are awesome entries. But what is more important on a Epic Armor? The colors or the details of it? The Asgardian wins on color aspect with impressive types but on details it lacks, most of the armor. The Darkscale lacks in colors, thing that makes it in disadvantage, but in details I really dedicated a lot of time, in all of the evos and the basic form. The armor is inspired from the Heroes of Might and Magic series, not from the Warcraft like some of you said that its the Lich King's Armor. ( No, it's not, and yes I checked the armor and it's a little similar to the helmet). Other difference between Asgardian and Darkscale is the sexual aspect. The Asgardian is female type thing that makes the armor more seductive while the Darkscale is male type, thing that well...it's typical for this gen . The Asgardian is more of a light armor type and some of the parts of the body are exposed, in the other hand the Darkscale is a heavy-type armor, where there aren't any parts exposed. Another thing that I really thought was the elements of the armor. The elements are very important, because some combinations haven't appeared for some time, and Water, Air and Earth have appeared a lot of times in game. The Air/Fire and Fire/Spirit were very rare this time, and I selected Fire/Spirit for this one. The Earth Water is a very good combination, but with all of the Water and Earth types that have appeared, this one will lose a little on this aspect.
    Last edited by Helios_Max; 12-26-2014 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Revising some grammatical connections.
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

my vote

asgardian wargear

Darkscale battlegear

I would like to vote this armor. Asgardian armor seems more as an air armor than earth/water and that doesn't make sense. Besides, Inlike the 3 stages of the Darkscale and the history of it. Good luck :P

Truthfully I don't even know why the Asgardian Wargear is winning.
    There is no trace of earth in that armor at all...

epic armor

Anybody say that all people who send an entry gain an epic is that treu?😕

Quote Originally Posted by Kick Doornbos View Post
    Anybody say that all people who send an entry gain an epic is that treu?��
    No buddy, the top 1 receives the armor, and 2-10 receives 65 gems. But for the rest of the entries nothing, only respect for their participation.
    Helios_Max

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Truthfully I don't even know why the Asgardian Wargear is winning.
    There is no trace of earth in that armor at all...
    Exactly. Who did you vote for, Rev?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolegg4 View Post
    Exactly. Who did you vote for, Rev?
    It's kinda weird indeed that the Asgardian is winning... What do you think about it Lolegg?
    Helios_Max

Votin

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Mantle of the Abyss/ Inferno Tempest Shroud

Type: Fire/Water

Picture:
    No offense to the people who like asguardian wargear but i dont really like it that much but others do so my vote is for the tempest shroud

They should give all the finalists the regular version of the epic winner and the winner get the plus version.

The asguardian reminds me of a paladin armor scheme from naxx
    Name: NK Xidus
    Guild: NK Massive
    Friend Code: WBR-GPP-CCD

asgardian armor

Asgardian armor is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Max View Post
    It's kinda weird indeed that the Asgardian is winning... What do you think about it Lolegg?
    Well, I didn't really know that the elements were Earth and Water until someone pointed that out, and I don't really like the style of it either. And it's quite hard to imagine how it would look like in the game, because of how it was drawn and the style of it, again. I think it would look kinda too stubby for the armour itself, but the colour would fit well. Though I voted for Steampunk Ninja (3rd place) I still think yours is very amazing indeed (along with a few other armours that I really liked)! And anyway, why is everyone voting for Asguardian? I know it's graphic-drawn and all cool and stylish, but the more interesting features and aspects it lacks...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolegg4 View Post
    Well, I didn't really know that the elements were Earth and Water until someone pointed that out, and I don't really like the style of it either. And it's quite hard to imagine how it would look like in the game, because of how it was drawn and the style of it, again. I think it would look kinda too stubby for the armour itself, but the colour would fit well. Though I voted for Steampunk Ninja (3rd place) I still think yours is very amazing indeed (along with a few other armours that I really liked)! And anyway, why is everyone voting for Asguardian? I know it's graphic-drawn and all cool and stylish, but the more interesting features and aspects it lacks...
    I know The only armors that really fits well for game is the Steampunk, my Darkscale and few more. The Asgardian won more votes because it's female version hehehehe, that makes sense, and as well the support that it had or still have, but one thing is sure.... next time my entries will be made on Photoshop, rather and hand-made, because these guys like more the fancy colors than the details :/ And it's difficult and takes a lot of time to realize it.
    Helios_Max

Darkscale!

We are with you Robert! We will try to help you on this one, for the old times bro