14 4.26%
  • The Darkscale Battlegear

122 37.08%
  • Gaea's Hydromail

8 2.43%
Page 10 of 19 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by minoswargear View Post
    YES, Highfive
    it aint LICH KING, it is inspired from the Heroes of Might and Magic series!
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

cool idea

Quote Originally Posted by navantgarde View Post
    Gree should do a dinosaur themed event and your armor should be use for the event. And of course as a reward a free + version of it to the creator.
    The could do a dinosour themed collection next year :-)

Quote Originally Posted by redjon34 View Post
    My vote goes for steampunk ninja and also will the winner be the only one getting the armor or will it be in the chance chest.
    Thanks for the vote..
    The winner will get the armor (don't know if its a normal or + version) and i think it will be available in chest, it should be. not for guild wars which we know who will only have the privilage of getting it. it is player design armor should meant to be available to all player

[QUOTE=Clementine;1442052]Steampunk Ninja Battlesuit

I cast my vote for Steampunk Ninja Battlesuit.

This wins my vote and most likely everyone else's!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Steampunk Ninja Battlesuit

Suggested Element:
    Fire/Water

Description:
    It is generally inspired by ninja suit infused with steampunk-technology. The color of the armor is basically dark red and blue with a hint of black and neon red and blue trim. A cloud of aura-like steam are injected out from the armor and surrounded it. On the shoulder pad are kanji-written letter, fire on the right while water on the left. The weapon is a dual-wielded katana, which represents a right handed fire katana; red and black colored with a neon red lining on it, a left handed water katana; blue and black colored with neon blue lining.

Primary Artwork:

Additional Artwork:
    http://imgur.com/nSXJkpk

R.E: this ARMOR wins my vote as it is so unique compared to the others and I like the characters for fire and water which is very clever it has the perfect amount of detail which is what you want. I love the helmet and the sword also the little animation with the steam on the helmet! it fits in well with the theme and looks exactly like it could be A part of the game. I really want this armor so badly and hope you win cause I won't stop spending gems until I get this armor!!! Please vote for this!

Very true and unfair

Quote Originally Posted by Sean A Roberts View Post
    Looks like a t10 alliance has decided on aasgardian. More epics to the gem buyers...

R.E: this is very true and unfair for many reasons. The gem buyers will jut get everyone to vote for an armor and the gem buyers get it. This is possibly the only opportunity for non gem/low gem buyers to get an new epic for once and then the gem buyers get in the way. I believe all the colleges and workers at GREE should all vote between themselves and decide the winning armor.

My vote

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Steampunk Ninja Battlesuit

Suggested Element:
    Fire/Water

Description:
    It is generally inspired by ninja suit infused with steampunk-technology. The color of the armor is basically dark red and blue with a hint of black and neon red and blue trim. A cloud of aura-like steam are injected out from the armor and surrounded it. On the shoulder pad are kanji-written letter, fire on the right while water on the left. The weapon is a dual-wielded katana, which represents a right handed fire katana; red and black colored with a neon red lining on it, a left handed water katana; blue and black colored with neon blue lining.

Primary Artwork:

Additional Artwork:
    http://imgur.com/nSXJkpk
    This looks amazing.

Vote for this

My vote goes to...

The Asgardian armor is really good indeed, but I prefer more the Darkscale rather than Asgardian. It's more like from Thor movies, but the Darkscale is more unique. I'm really astonished that the people are voting the Asgardian just because for its colorful aspect, but lacking in details, in the other hand the Darkscale lacks in color but rocks on details. It's easy to realize that the creator really put time in it and I really hope that he will win this.

Asgardian wargear

I'm voting for asgardian wargear

Vote

I vote for the Steampunk Ninja Battlesuit. It feel really like a Knights and Dragons armor and has great design and creativity

Lets do this!

I like how most of the people leaving posts are voting for the Steampunk Ninja Battlesuit! Keep on going guys, we can (hopefully) get it to win!

yes please

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Max View Post
    If you guys like the colored ones, then I will put a colored one in few hours. :/
    would love to see it in color.. done coloring mine half way but could'nt get in time to post it before deadline, now too lazy to finish it..hmm

Darkscale gets my vote.
    Last edited by Harbear; 12-29-2014 at 04:38 AM.

Nice armor !

Voting for Asgardian Wargear
    I like this one.