1 0.30%
  • Sentinels Hauberk

14 4.26%
  • The Darkscale Battlegear

122 37.08%
  • Gaea's Hydromail

8 2.43%
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... Last

Red face [Player Appreciation Month] Design An Epic Armor Voting!

Many thanks to all the new players joining us here on the Forums for the first time and to everyone who participated by submitting a design (or designs) to the Design an Epic Armor Contest. Once again we were absolutely blown away by the number of entries, and how amazing all of them were! The choice for the top ten was incredibly hard, so if you don't see your entry up here, please know that we still loved it!

Because we received so many great entries we, we will be sharing all the ORIGINAL artwork submitted for the contest in a separate thread during January.

Voting Rules:

• Voting will be open until the 30th.
    • Please only vote once (do not create multiple accounts to vote).
    • The winner will be announced on the 31st!
    • Prizes will be distributed by January 9th.

Please review all of them before casting your vote!

Armor of Decimation

Fire/Air

For this the coloring would be a dark red with the shield having orange flame effects and the weapon with an orange aura.

Mantle of the Abyss/ Inferno Tempest Shroud

Type: Fire/Water

Picture:

Asgardian Wargear

Elements: Earth/Water

Steampunk Ninja Battlesuit

Suggested Element:
    Fire/Water

Description:
    It is generally inspired by ninja suit infused with steampunk-technology. The color of the armor is basically dark red and blue with a hint of black and neon red and blue trim. A cloud of aura-like steam are injected out from the armor and surrounded it. On the shoulder pad are kanji-written letter, fire on the right while water on the left. The weapon is a dual-wielded katana, which represents a right handed fire katana; red and black colored with a neon red lining on it, a left handed water katana; blue and black colored with neon blue lining.

Primary Artwork:

Additional Artwork:
    http://imgur.com/nSXJkpk

Luminous Vanguard

Elements: Fire/Water

Description: A very durable crystal armor made of pure crystals infused with the elements of water and fire. Together, they create a beautiful spectrum of colors. The chestplate is made of ruby and it extends down to the legs as a mantle. The weapon is a crystal lance that can pierce through even steel. At the top of the mass of crystals, there is a sharp blade of ruby.

Raging Lion Mail

Pure fire element

With a roaring torrent of flame and a raging spirit. The raging lion mail consumes the spirits of the weak and timid.

Shifter's Mantle

Elements: Wind + Spirit

Helmet: The helmet starts right below the nose and comes up into almost a owl shaped mask with purple feathers every so often an then comes up into a feathered crown. Gold scales and a pure white metal line the outside of the mask.

Torso: A white metal torso with white feathers with purple tips in a line down the torso. The shoulders have HUGE golden metal feathers going everywhere on them and then the rest of the arm is made of pure white metal with purple tipped feathers hanging down from them.

Sword: The sword begins at the base where it has a golden handle with a light purple gem on the bottom of it. The handle goes up into a circular beginning of it with another purple gem in it. Now it goes up to a white blade and at the very end of it it has two tongs.

Shield: ( I'll make this one quick) a circular shield lined with golden feathers. In the center a purple dome with magical essence pouring out of it and surrounding the shield.

Legs: Purple tips feathers make a kilt around the waist and only goes down on the left side to the knee. The rest of the legs look like regular white leg armor except for the knees which have three gold feather on them.

Sentinels Hauberk

Water/Earth

The Darkscale Battlegear

The Darkscale Battlegear is an ancient offensive-type Fire Spirit armor wore by the The Archangel of War itself. Those few angels who survived the last Great War of Light and Darkness on Dark King's Lands reported that the Archangel of War fell after a crucible fight against the Dark King and resurrected afterwards to be one of his most powerful commanders to lead his army. However, his armor has been affected by the resurrection process as it started to shape into a nightmarish-type armor, surrounded by the essence of the darkness. But the God's Light, the eternal Fire, has merged with the essence of Darkness, creating a hybrid-type of elements that allows the Host to control both of the destructive elements, each one with a mystical sword.

Auras for the Armor:

- For swords: This armor is a dual sword type so my idea was for the swords to have Fire and Spirit auras around the blade. (The left sword a fire type and the right one a spirit type)
    - For the armor itself: In my opinion, I would like that the armor to be surrounded by a dark cloud-type aura, not that strong, but to be... noticed.

The Darkscale Battlegear's Gallery:

All 3 armor's forms: http://imgur.com/ymtaJyM
    Basic Form: http://imgur.com/wmk1tAg
    First Evo: http://imgur.com/jkMbjVX
    Final Evo: http://imgur.com/aw0eAjU

Gaea's Hydromail

Elements: Earth/Water

Competition

I have voted for the Asguardian Wargear... I want to say well done to everyone whom entered the competition, hopefully there will be another one next year and i want to wish the ten finalists a good luck!

Thanks for giving my armour a chance
    Last edited by Hazboo-Gmail; 12-23-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazboo-Gmail View Post
    I have voted for the Asguardian Wargear... I want to say well done to everyone whom entered the competition, hopefully there will be another one next year and i want to wish the ten finalists a good luck!
    We definitely want to do these more often! There were so many great entries, it was so hard to choose just ten!

Asguardian WarGear

I think that it's the best one and I am voting for it

Asgardian Wargear is AWESOME! Totally has my vote.
    dRRock
    The Rainbow Room GM // Rainbow Party // The Rainbow Rug
    LINE: dRRock1
    Talren Annihilator #1 Talren Stampede Raid