1 0.30%
  • Sentinels Hauberk

14 4.26%
  • The Darkscale Battlegear

122 37.08%
  • Gaea's Hydromail

8 2.43%
Page 4 of 19 First ... 2345614 ... Last

This is a rainbow wingstorm.... Disqualify it!!!

HOW DID YOU LET THIS GET IN TOP 10. IT'S OBVIOUSLY A KNOCK OF VERSION OF WINGSTORM!!!
    CONTEST RULES SAID IT MUST BE ORIGINAL!!!

MINE SHOULD REPLACE IT!
    http://m.imgur.com/fFIK6Cm

^^I SUBMITTED THIS ORIGINAL HAND DRAWN ENTRY THAT DEFINITELY DESERVES TO REPLACE THIS WINGSTORM COPY FOR TOP10.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Luminous Vanguard

Elements: Fire/Water

Description: A very durable crystal armor made of pure crystals infused with the elements of water and fire. Together, they create a beautiful spectrum of colors. The chestplate is made of ruby and it extends down to the legs as a mantle. The weapon is a crystal lance that can pierce through even steel. At the top of the mass of crystals, there is a sharp blade of ruby.

I think yours at least better than the Asguardian Wargear

Asguardian Wargear well it looks cute but it is really not realistic for knd armor style. The head is too big, the gear is huge which will cover up the whole screen and the other knights.

I like yours a lot especially the helmet. The eye opening is actually the mouth of the dragon. That looks really cool. And the armor style did really close to the knd style.

If your armor in the tip 10. I definitely will put my vote on yours. All other selected contestant, they do look good but concept wise. I think you have the best idea and the most important thing I can see that you really love knd and the drawing is really applicable instead of just putting up nice drawing and looks cool.

Please put this one in the poll too.

I want to put my vote into this one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DoB.KING View Post
    HOW DID YOU LET THIS GET IN TOP 10. IT'S OBVIOUSLY A KNOCK OF VERSION OF WINGSTORM!!!
    CONTEST RULES SAID IT MUST BE ORIGINAL!!!

MINE SHOULD REPLACE IT!
    http://m.imgur.com/fFIK6Cm

^^I SUBMITTED THIS ORIGINAL HAND DRAWN ENTRY THAT DEFINITELY DESERVES TO REPLACE THIS WINGSTORM COPY FOR TOP10.
    Can the mods just ban this guy already and get it over with? He's super annoying lol.

Um no this was nothing like a charizard. I drew this entire thing never once looked like a charizard. I was drawing a dragon and this is the way I pictured it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean A Roberts View Post
    Maybe the fact your helm looks like a purple charizard head may be the reason... looks like pokemon could sue you

omg Dob-King, you should really switch your medication.

Granted, your design looks by far better than the one currently leading (hard to even recognize what it is), but it was clear from the beginning that 'alliances' will vote for their buddies. And I agree with Clementine, with so many submissions it was clear that at least 30 must be good enough to compete for the top, and that many will end up disappointed.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazboo-Gmail View Post
    I would agree that this armour is almost the same as Wingstorm!
    Really? ^^; Because I looked up the armor you are talking about and even if I try to look at it from a neutral perspective, it's hardly identical as you are claiming. I guess I can see some similarities like the lance/staff + shield (though most armors are weapon + shield and I wouldn't say that lance = staff), earpiece (Though I happen to like ear decorations on armors. See my angel armor entry? Had a similar earpiece too. Nothing strange about that), and perhaps that no eyes are present. (That's really far-fetched though) Honestly, you are stretching it - it's like saying that the Asgardian Wargear is identical to Cryptid Wargear.

True true

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    The Facebook post was just the notice of event and most were told to go to the forum to submit their ideas and not on Facebook. The contest guide/rules were all on the forum, as no one was told to use Facebook to submit.
    I see that now , I apologize . Either way , good job to everyone .

Oh and it will be one alliance vs another . Pure and simple

YES!!

Quote Originally Posted by thatkidthere View Post
    Can the mods just ban this guy already and get it over with? He's super annoying lol.
    I agree with this guy... Ban the guy!
    Check out my Epic Armour Design for Knights and Dragons here:

http://imgur.com/vhVflab.jpg

Steampunk ninja ftw!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Steampunk Ninja Battlesuit

Suggested Element:
    Fire/Water

Description:
    It is generally inspired by ninja suit infused with steampunk-technology. The color of the armor is basically dark red and blue with a hint of black and neon red and blue trim. A cloud of aura-like steam are injected out from the armor and surrounded it. On the shoulder pad are kanji-written letter, fire on the right while water on the left. The weapon is a dual-wielded katana, which represents a right handed fire katana; red and black colored with a neon red lining on it, a left handed water katana; blue and black colored with neon blue lining.

Primary Artwork:

Additional Artwork:
    http://imgur.com/nSXJkpk
    This has my vote by far! Even though my Mantle Of The Vengeful didn't make it, I have to vote for this one. Steampunk + ninja are my two of my favourite things and I would love to see them mixed into another (in this case KnD).

Please refrain from shaming, posting in all caps, and harassing others. If you have a problem with others submissions please contact Clementine. All Designs are reviewed for authenticity.

Fair Point :/

Quote Originally Posted by Anton-kun View Post
    Really? ^^; Because I looked up the armor you are talking about and even if I try to look at it from a neutral perspective, it's hardly identical as you are claiming. I guess I can see some similarities like the lance/staff + shield (though most armors are weapon + shield and I wouldn't say that lance = staff), earpiece (Though I happen to like ear decorations on armors. See my angel armor entry? Had a similar earpiece too. Nothing strange about that), and perhaps that no eyes are present. (That's really far-fetched though) Honestly, you are stretching it - it's like saying that the Asgardian Wargear is identical to Cryptid Wargear.
    Fair point man, i guess i was just a bit jealous, i saw some similarities and decided to comment, i take it back, TBH i think your other one was better that you did

Fair point man, i guess i was just a bit jealous, i saw some similarities and decided to comment, i take it back, TBH i think your other one was better that you did
    Yeah, thank you for being polite about it. I guess I shouldn't rant about it, but it kind of feels like a personal insult if you work on an armor several hours and people claim it is a carbon copy of another armor. ^^

EDIT: Oh, and personally I liked my last entry the most. But I guess everyone have different tastes

Yeah, Sorry man

Quote Originally Posted by Anton-kun View Post
    Yeah, thank you for being polite about it. I guess I shouldn't rant about it, but it kind of feels like a personal insult if you work on an armor several hours and people claim it is a carbon copy of another armor. ^^

EDIT: Oh, and personally I liked my last entry the most. But I guess everyone have different tastes
    I would like to apologize, i too would rant if i were in your shoes, i wish you all the luck for the top ten! Also can you tell me where you learnt to draw? thanks

I would like to apologize, i too would rant if i were in your shoes, i wish you all the luck for the top ten! Also can you tell me where you learnt to draw? thanks
    Thank you again. It's really nice to see that some people are positive.

I guess it's a matter of practicing. (Yeah, everyone says that) I look up tutorials when I want to learn specific things. Let's say that I want to draw a crystal. I look up both real-life pictures and drawn images of crystals from a lot of sources. Deviantart has a lot of nice tutorials that I follow too. For my Luminous Vanguard entry, I followed this tutorial (I read it about a year ago, so I didn't follow it as strictly as the first time I used it. After you get used to a technique, you can add your own flavor to it. ^^) : http://pikishi.deviantart.com/art/Cr...rial-202585015

Wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    omg Dob-King, you should really switch your medication.

Granted, your design looks by far better than the one currently leading (hard to even recognize what it is), but it was clear from the beginning that 'alliances' will vote for their buddies. And I agree with Clementine, with so many submissions it was clear that at least 30 must be good enough to compete for the top, and that many will end up disappointed.
    So do you guys support the idea that if your in a larger guild/alliance that you should automatically win? I don't see how a mediocre drawing not saying that the current leaders is just an example, how a mediocre drawing from a huge alliance can beat an amazing drawing that people love can just get demolished... Doesn't seem right to me. But I guess it just comes down to being in an alliance to win even more gems that they need to spend on another war that they'll destroy everybody else on.