Accidentally sold off a boost building.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally sold off a boost building.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Accidentally sold off a boost building.

Hi guys,

Let me admit this is not the first time I sold an upgraded boost building by mistake. I have done this before too but it didn't hurt as much because back then because it was only a level 2 genetics lab.

This time, I sold off a level 10 cement factory while trying to rush into the battle to get a last hit. (Thanks to a bit of lag on the screen and the pop-ups).

At first I tried to calm myself.. But then I realized its hurting my pixel purse a lot since I am upgrading 2-3 high cash buildings simultaneously.

I have sent a ticket to GREE asking for them to return the building, but I am not sure if it helps.. Has anyone ever gotten back a building from GREE by sending a ticket?

Appreciate the help of the knowledgeable ones..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Recently gree have changed their stance on this and have said no to replacing deleted buildings

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Damn.. they always change stance when I need them most.. like they started charging 50 Gold when I wanted to change my name two years ago..
    Waiting for them to respond to my ticket at least..

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smart tiger View Post
    Damn.. they always change stance when I need them most.. like they started charging 50 Gold when I wanted to change my name two years ago..

Waiting on Gree? Are you serious, playa? If you get a response, it'll direct you to delete, reinstall, and reboot the app.

Tickets are a waste of effort.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Out of all the boost buildings to sell off the cement and casualty reduction would be missed the least.

Sounds like you missed out on the tank sale a week or so ago.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hahaha yeah being a trillionaire is pretty cool

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah I did miss out on that. The cost of the cement factory is not the issue.. The time wasted in upgrading it and the consequent extra bucks I need to shell out for the other buildings is the issue.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You will be lucky... I have my cement factory at lvl 10 and not getting any reduction. You put a ticket in and you get rather 2 response 1. Explains how the reductions works.. 3 months later after a few replies you get the standard reply. 2 we are passing this over to our tec's. Been 9 months now lol still waiting. So I know your not getting that back for sure.

Time you submit a ticket and get a reply you would have built and upgraded to level 1-2, you will most probably get the standard reply... "Passing it to our tec's". Time you wait for that is your guess. But I know you would have it completed lol

I agree with the above post its a waste of time and effort submiting a ticket.
    Last edited by levelhead; 12-23-2014 at 10:58 PM. Reason: mis typed

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hi guys,

Let me admit this is not the first time I sold an upgraded boost building by mistake. I have done this before too but it didn't hurt as much because back then because it was only a level 2 genetics lab.

This time, I sold off a level 10 cement factory while trying to rush into the battle to get a last hit. (Thanks to a bit of lag on the screen and the pop-ups).

At first I tried to calm myself.. But then I realized its hurting my pixel purse a lot since I am upgrading 2-3 high cash buildings simultaneously.

I have sent a ticket to GREE asking for them to return the building, but I am not sure if it helps.. Has anyone ever gotten back a building from GREE by sending a ticket?

Appreciate the help of the knowledgeable ones..
    If you're not a repeat offender, they often times give you the benefit of the doubt.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I got mine back a yr ago. i said I had been a paying customer for over a yr. was fairly polite but made it clear if it wasn't returned I'd be seeking refunds. I guess they didn't want me to have my couple grand back. As I have currently lost all my buildings I think I will be seeking that refund this time around.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks guys.. I got my reply from GREE.. no restoration of buildings anymore... building the cement factory again..

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Making mistakes is THEIR business, they don't tolerate competition.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Yikes

Happens. Have to admit that most gold I have ever used has gone to accidentally pressing regenerate while doing faction tasks,

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol.. you are right.

I am prone to "accidentally" doing such things in MW.. i have accidentally reset the timer for the box events many times.. hurts so bad since I don't like buying gold and mostly depend on videos.. especially when you end up resetting the timer with only a few min left..

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I suggest you buy the cement factory again and upgrade to level 10, you will probably finish upgrading before "support" replies to your ticket
    Last edited by truthteller; 12-29-2014 at 01:37 AM.