Mafia size

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mafia size

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Question Mafia size

I just tried to rob a person and failed. I should have won by mafia attack vs. mafia defense and my accomplices in my mafia are stronger than the accomplices in his mafia (his kingpin score is higher than mine). The results screen said he has 514 mafia members. What factor does that play in all this? Some members of my syndicate say they've seen the same thing...with mafia numbers as high as 519.

I just tried adding a bunch of users to my mafia and I also have three accomplices I didn't assign to my kingpin team but my mafia is still at 506, the same number before all these crazy changes.

So how do you increase your mafia size?

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    They are very rare bonuses
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've never seen anyone with more than 506 before these recent changes.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Do you have any additional mafia modifiers in your bonuses? I've found that mine get added to the rival's mafia as well as mine. Not sure if they're getting the "benefit" or if just a display glitch. Needs fixing anyway.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've noticed a lot of 516 member mafias lately as well.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have two mafia modifiers +11 mafia members and -3 enemy mafia size reduction.

Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Accomplices not assigned as kingpin get added to ur mafia.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Heapsofblue View Post
    Accomplices not assigned as kingpin get added to ur mafia.
    They get added to your accomplice mafia, not the same as your regular mafia
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The mafia number shown on ur screen is ur base mafia with bonuses. So without bonuses its 500 max. But with bonuses it can go higher.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by awwgehjdr View Post
    The mafia number shown on ur screen is ur base mafia with bonuses. So without bonuses its 500 max. But with bonuses it can go higher.
    Yes, but your bonus is added to the rival's mafia too, because of some glitch. Anyway, whatever bonuses they have don't count when you attack them.

In MW people I attack have up to 536 allies (+36 being my bonus). I've also got a negative modifier, which I'm pretty sure is not being counted.

Post Count
    I have no modifier yet for some reason EVERYONE has 506 mafia.. which unless I missed something shouldn't be the case
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Has anyone yet figured out how they are now calculating mafia size? I have a plus six for me, minus 1 for opponents. Since the update everyone I fight seems to end up with my plus six added to their mafia size. If the rival screen shows they have 100 mafia members after I attack them, it shows as 106. I have been trying to find newer players that probably don't have too many mafia size modifiers.
    Gree, what is going on with the mafia sizes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Has anyone yet figured out how they are now calculating mafia size? I have a plus six for me, minus 1 for opponents. Since the update everyone I fight seems to end up with my plus six added to their mafia size. If the rival screen shows they have 100 mafia members after I attack them, it shows as 106. I have been trying to find newer players that probably don't have too many mafia size modifiers.
    Gree, what is going on with the mafia sizes?
    Yeah, it's doing the same in MW. As I don't usually do PvP outside war and epic boss I've not checked if the glitch is boosting their stats or is just a display thing. At least we can still hit people off the news feed in CC; the game just freezes up when you try in MW. Not good!

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    I have two mafia modifiers +11 mafia members and -3 enemy mafia size reduction.
    That was the SA where nobody wanted that prize and the top 5 rarely declared lol
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have +11 mafia... There was an epic boss daily syndicate reward that gave +1 mafia for six days...