Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    dit dit dit- dah dah dah- dit dit dit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nexusimperium View Post
    @rhythmnbruise

just a helpful little bit of advice from a software engineer experienced with the agile modus:

Gree needs to establish 2nd-level support (you already have 1st level - customer-facing support). 2nd level would be 2-4 software test engineers or qa who can take bugs from 1st level and triage/repro/code unit/regression tests against. A pm or business analyst from the dev teams/product/feature crews can take these and introduce them into your various product backlogs. Then introduce/allocate them as usual in your sprint planning meetings.

You need to be tracking bugs and issues in your sprints. Otherwise you're treating the product like a pre-release product and the bugs aren't getting the attention that they need and development resources aren't allocated correctly (you just admitted that you're not tracking velocity with issues). This is really, really important and i really want to emphasize this to you. You need to be tracking the work you're doing and factoring it into your velocity.

This isn't really a criticism - just friendly advice.
    oooooooo burrnnnnn

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Where is the +3 health unit gone, most used gold to get this unit, now it's not im my inventory

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by free play View Post
    Where is the +3 health unit gone, most used gold to get this unit, now it's not im my inventory
    That was changed to a 3% regen almost a month ago.

Lurker
    Post Count

unacceptable memory hog

Do you have any 1984 speak to tell me why MW currently is using 5 gigs of space and has started to rise .1 gigs a day the last month? I've deleted useless buildings, recycled unused troops and weapons, not played for days and it's still going up. No other game I have uses more than a couple hundred megs. I'm two weeks away from being out of room on my iPad for it.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Wrong Game Center profile!

[QUOTE=RhythmNBruise;1441658]Hello, MW players!

This week we were mostly in find-and-fix mode for issues stemming from the 5.0 release. Thanks for your help in the relevant glitch threads!

"Lost" accounts tool is live!

We got the lost account recovery tool live with CS late in the week. (Sorry about the delay - we wanted to make sure that it wasn't going to accidentally nuke anything!) If you are having issues accessing your account because of stale GameCenter linkages, CS is working through their ticket backlog. If you haven't filed a ticket yet, please do.

Here's a little story about how GREE "helped" me with my lost account:

First of all, for 3 years we all had the option to transfer our games between our devices in the ingame menu.
    1 single time I tranferred my main game to my cousins device because I bought a new phone and I was afraid I might loose it. I had it transferred back again within 24 hours.

When the 5.0 update was released I was very exited and I linked my mini game to Game Center right away.
    Instantly it was gone!
    I wrote an email to Gree, explaining my issue, and within a day I received an answer: Gree had successfully linked my game to the originally Game Center profile, just needed to select account and it would be there.
    But the game wasn't there, instead it showed up on my cousins device?!
    This game has NEVER EVER been anywhere else but home, connected with the same Game Center id since I created it about 3 years ago.
    I wrote another email to Gree and the answer I got was:

"Please understand that we are no longer able to transfer your accounts with any of your Game Center accounts. This last account syncing that was the last time we are doing this for you. Account sharing is in direct violation of our TOS and should this happen again in the future, it may result in an account ban.
    Thanks for your understanding"

So, Gree messes it up and in the same time warns me about violating their TOS!
    As I see it, i have 2 choices here:

1. Close my eyes, bend over and let Gree do their "job"
    2. Share my cousins Game Center profile and violate gree's TOS!

Either way, any of those choices are wrong.
    I'm very confused about the way Gree are handling their costumers, and make me feel like I'm criminal!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by James Jackson View Post
    dit dit dit- dah dah dah- dit dit dit
    Me thinks these youngin's aren't getting it...---...

73's old timer.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazamaraz View Post
    Do you have any 1984 speak to tell me why MW currently is using 5 gigs of space and has started to rise .1 gigs a day the last month? I've deleted useless buildings, recycled unused troops and weapons, not played for days and it's still going up. No other game I have uses more than a couple hundred megs. I'm two weeks away from being out of room on my iPad for it.
    I might try deleting the app and reinstalling but only after you do full backup. Then it took a couple of restarts to get back the missing space but the dataset is currently sitting at 186mb and I got back 5gb of space.

But, if you've had any account issues in the past I would also send a ticket to support and save that copy so that if anything goes haywire which seems to be typical with this app you have the data support needs to recover your account.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    3. Walk away and don't look back.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can developers please let us know if you are planning to start offering temporary or permanent health regen prizes again?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    3. Walk away and don't look back.
    I just think it's strange that a game with an entirely different Game Center id, can be linked with a second Game Center Id of a different player??
    Where in this 2 step progress did it went wrong?

The only answer I can come up with is: incompetence!!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You probably never logged into your GC account before putting it on your cousins device, and one log in while on his is all it took to link his account to your game. It's the best I can come up with.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It sounds like a possible answer to my issue.
    I don't know when I logged into GC last time, on any of my devices. They always run in the backgrounds..

But I have almost given up on Gree and their "solutions and fixes".

To me it looks like they are hiring the wrong crew for these issues, 99% of the times they don't even read the tickets and send auto answers, that certainly doesn't adress anything - and close the tickets! Job done..lol