Locked out...again - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Locked out...again

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A bunch of monkeys using tools for the first time could operate this game better!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Load of us locked out, but the rest of the team have almost completed masters already. Guess i have a lot of catchup to do. Instead of an 'I'm sorry tank' I'll take a vault or two, as thats what you have cost me already.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorry....? never seen that on the forum...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How are they going to compensate for all the soldier equipment we are missing out on, as it seems to play a large part now in wars

Lurker
    Post Count
    I guess this is goodbye to game had enough of this, gotta have Christmas bonuses so why not run another event at WAR. Complete idiots that should have lawsuits from deceiving players.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They won't compensate anything,,, they don't give a ****

And whatever they do give iOS will receive aswell so droid won't be any better off

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree must actually be based in north korea...my 2 accts locked out, plus half my faction.
    THANKS!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Im so done its ridiculous. You guys make it to where you cannot survive without gear...lay out a nice way to get good gear(not to mention great buildings that are available FOR A LIMITED TIME)...and damn if im not locked out. Screw this. Whats the point? Ive spent months building myself to good stats only to have this gear crap come out and now this..... and I can just assure you all, their not going to make it up to us. I souly play for a bit of stress free me time....clearly you can see why im now DONE!!!!! Im willing to bet this is over gold. SOMEHOW!

Consistent Contributor danman_085's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Doo doo doo...the number you have reached is no longer in service. Please check the number you dialed & try your call again.
    Gee thanks GREE. There's only 2 important events going on right now. Not to mention there are players already at the verge of dumping this game & finding some freedom. Glad to know you're consistent at one thing, poor customer service/satisfaction.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I have reported this and the Developers are looking into this right now! Thank you for all those who reported this.
    Why dont the developers look into this before they put it out...complete failure. AGAIN

Post Count
    I know it don't make up for another gree fu ck up. But if you have your droid is linked to a iOS You can play your droid account still because it changes platforms completely. Anothe epic gree failure. What do we get this time another 5 energy paks and I'm sorry. Eat sh it on I'm sorry. I have 12 players who don't have the option to switch platforms. And with the importance of the equipment what are they suppose to do. Most don't and WONT buy gold so they need every min of regain time. FIX THE GAME
    "420rebels now recruiting" 23 seats available. 107879743 bonuses are MAXXED. Top300-500 90% free faction. Concrete and folders only donation requirement. Any LVL welcome!

Lurker
    Post Count

sigh

I want compensation Gree!😠

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    damn, and i get the raids' notifications...
    some work for legalious: For sUre gree Can Kill YOUr game...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yup android is locked out. Few of our folks in faction are quitting. This is bad Gree

Post Count
    GREE really have stolen christmas