Locked out...again - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Locked out...again

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree gonna reimburse me for all the money I just got raided from me?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    idiots, running 2 events at once on a new version that so screwed it has it's on bug report thread. not to mention no one wanted a 7 day war to start with. you people must have graduated from the college for the deaf and blind cause you damn sure don't hear what is said and you definitely can't read what is posted on your own forums and social media. funny how when someone says a dirty word like *, or *, we get a quick response here but those with sincere complaints and questions get nothing so respond to me
    Last edited by legalious; 12-22-2014 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Language

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jb483 View Post
    idiots, running 2 events at once on a new version that so screwed it has it's on bug report thread. not to mention no one wanted a 7 day war to start with. you people must have graduated from the college for the deaf and blind cause you damn sure don't hear what is said and you definitely can't read what is posted on your own forums and social media. funny how when someone says a dirty word like *, or *, we get a quick response here but those with sincere complaints and questions get nothing so respond to me
    Amen to that
    Last edited by legalious; 12-22-2014 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Language
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Post Count
    We are all doing gree's beta testing. There beta testers warned them not to release the equipment update until it was working right. Or they along with thousands would quit the game. They feel giveing us 100 gold makes up for the thousands of dollars spent on this game every hour. This is gree's way of putting a stop to the rapidly growing community total for wd points since doubling the points. We WERE pace to complete at least two tiers of the point total. BUT THATS MESSED UP NOW. So GREEdy how do you plan on making up for this bs once again
    Last edited by legalious; 12-22-2014 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Language
    "420rebels now recruiting" 23 seats available. 107879743 bonuses are MAXXED. Top300-500 90% free faction. Concrete and folders only donation requirement. Any LVL welcome!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hahahaha lol I like that one!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is Gree's idea of customer appreciation. They don't care, there are enough lemmings that the game keeps going. I keep reading about mass exodus but obviously this does not seem to affect Gree's actions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    2 hours and counting

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    LMFAO Hahahaha

Lurker
    Post Count
    lol, dont hold your breath guys, yes you can play the droid accounts on an ios device, only problem is the items from the ltq actually get deducted not added, another wonderfully clever piece of coding, Congrats GREE you excelled yourselves this time.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

selling 2 accounts all main ltbs bought

Pm me offers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpayne421 View Post
    Pm me offers
    ban this guy hes violating the tos

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder654 View Post
    ban this guy hes violating the tos
    ban this guy hes a donkey

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can't take it anymore. My LG g2 can't log in AGAIN. The response from the last locked out ticket came today and said to reinstall. That's stupid when I was a shrinky dink 3 times this year from reinstall. I did it anyway since A WAR AND AN EXCESSIVE LTQ IS ON. It didn't work. I don't want a little pile of packs that everybody else gets. I WANT TO WIN THE COMPETITIONS. THAT'S THE GAME.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Glad to see all of the customers are happy....

Post Count
    back on track now...could actually log in now....