Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    I got like 5-7 Rare officers now and who knows how many UC ones. I just haven't bothered even leveling a rare since the stat update. The UC ones might come in handy if I ever get the Counter Measure unit. Even maxed though an UC unit is worthless in battle.
    I've used them to max a countermeasure UC unit, don't bother they are still useless. Why not just give a bonus based on how many empty slots we do battle with. IE; Instead of 6 in squad allow less, for bonus increase.

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    I've used them to max a countermeasure UC unit, don't bother they are still useless. Why not just give a bonus based on how many empty slots we do battle with. IE; Instead of 6 in squad allow less, for bonus increase.
    now I like that idea..except if I come up against an EPIC...mmmm E P I C...I want one !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    now I like that idea..except if I come up against an EPIC...mmmm E P I C...I want one !!!!
    It just amazed me when I saw the big number of players who had epic units in their squads when fighting two alliances yesterday. Some even got 5+ common interests and 3+ silent swans. I seriously suspect that a "small group" in those alliances were sharing some dark secrets to be able to pull out that unbelievable number of epic units. Can anyone give me a reasonable and justifiable explanation for that because it just doesn't make any sense to me. As far as I recall, the top 8-10 players of one alliance all own multiple epic units. It really upset me. Were they all that exceptionally lucky during that promotion week? No other alliances will stand a chance when encountering them in any future alliance wars because of that. Please tell me not one, not two but 10 players pulled out 3-10 epic units during that week is NORMAL. (We all know how slim the chance is to pull out an SR or UR unit from the gold chest, not to mention the EPIC unit. However, this next-to-zero chance obviously doesn't seem to apply to them. What made them so special?)

I am not trying to accuse anyone or any group but just want to understand this unusual and abnormal situation. Please don't tell me they were just being lucky and pulled out 5 common interests in a row.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 01-09-2015 at 04:17 AM.

There are several Epics in our Alliance and our sister Alliance and I can say those guys were getting them legitimately. Watching for the patterns is key on when you should turn in keys and I missed the timing so I got no Epics. If you cash in at the right time you can literally get tons of epics like I was getting tons of Refusals. The patterns always change though and I don't know how they catch them but our two alliances collaborate a lot so that's like 140 people looking for them so that's how they catch them.

There are several Epics in our Alliance and our sister Alliance and I can say those guys were getting them legitimately. Watching for the patterns is key on when you should turn in keys and I missed the timing so I got no Epics. If you cash in at the right time you can literally get tons of epics like I was getting tons of Refusals. The patterns always change though and I don't know how they catch them but our two alliances collaborate a lot so that's like 140 people looking for them so that's how they catch them.
    Thanks for the clarification, Striker. Wow, timing and pattern. Looks like these two alliances have studied and tested the algorithm repeatedly over time. I am very curious - when were these two alliances started? You guys seem to be around for a long while and are familiar with all the tricks. It was just eye-popping when I saw the demonstration of squads of your top 20 players. I have to say no other alliance will stand a chance unless they are also getting some epic units. But, how?

really?

mind sharing how much they have invest in this game to get all those max UR and epic?

whether it is the patterns or myth....only your alliance know.

A lot of guys have been around since like the beginning of the game. Everyone is on Palringo sharing tips all the time and we help each other out which is what keeps us both near the top in the events. It isn't from my contributions that's for sure but I hope I can catch a lucky break and get an Epic. Nothing is a for sure thing though which is why everyone doesn't have an Epic and most people who have them still spend a lot of keys. I see a lot of those guys finishing in the top 20 in almost every event so you still need a lot of investment to get Epic units to get the keys to spend and many of them use real money too.
    Last edited by Striker1111; 01-12-2015 at 08:33 AM.