Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thumbs up Presents for all!

I received a morale recharge today, a useful gift. I would have preferred energy, but since they crapped on my myrmidons (detect bitterness), I may be needing morale. The old myrmidons rocked against the boss.

Thanks Gree for the morale refill. It is appreciated.

I received a UR Orontes I.

Just kidding.

LMAO I was cussin' your luck, until I saw the bottom. I do not believe I have faced an Orontes I yet.

Orontes I (Armenian: Երուանդ Ա, Yervand I) Armenian King of Orontid Dynasty reigning in the period between 401 BC – 344 BC. The Persian version of the name is Auruand which meant "Great Warrior" in the Avestan language.

Love some of these names...
    Last edited by drgnknt; 12-22-2014 at 01:03 PM.

Well guys don't just look here, what did you receive?

Everyone got the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by littlecap99 View Post
    Everyone got the same thing
    Well what fun is that? The ought to throw things out "random".

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    Well what fun is that? The ought to throw things out "random".

Santa never understood the idea of randomness because he failed the class of Probability and Statistics in college.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-22-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    Santa never understood the idea of randomness because he failed the class of Probability and Statistics in college.
    That is why I quoted "random". No computer can truly do random, but they do look at our cards in selecting what the keys will reveal, so in theory they could give "random" based on that.

Random....

That is why I quoted "random". No computer can truly do random, but they do look at our cards in selecting what the keys will reveal, so in theory they could give "random" based on that.
    Gree's random is based on 'do you have 15 bombards/might of the workers' ... Yes, then you like them so have some more... Or 'no, then you obviously need them so have them'.....

Well yes--they can, just set every variable (Units) 1/100. That is random, because lets say you have yellow red orange (SR UR R) and put each ball (Card) Into a box. And to make it easy, lets say there are 6 balls. Well, random would be 2/6 for red, orange, and yellow. Gree is more of a 5/6 for red, .99/6 orange and .01 for yellow. So Gree, figure out probability, if a 14 year old can do it, so can you. And when you come with a new REAL probability for chests, then please release the odds, otherwise we can see you are lying.

LMAO I was cussin' your luck, until I saw the bottom. I do not believe I have faced an Orontes I yet.

Orontes I (Armenian: Երուանդ Ա, Yervand I) Armenian King of Orontid Dynasty reigning in the period between 401 BC – 344 BC. The Persian version of the name is Auruand which meant "Great Warrior" in the Avestan language.

Love some of these names...
    go to friends and attack me, I have one parked in the garage, if you want to take it for a test...but be careful...don't want blood and gore all over it, just washed it for Xmas..good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    go to friends and attack me, I have one parked in the garage, if you want to take it for a test...but be careful...don't want blood and gore all over it, just washed it for Xmas..good luck
    Thanks my current squad ate it alive, no blood and guts. It takes a Myrmidon member, and my commoner's revenge gets in two shots, all over for Orantes. Remember I lead with my Myrmidons, and follow it up with low armor, but heavy hitters. I've no clue how the computer plays me, my Myr are basically a shield with less bite (Now much less). To take out both squads is at least 6 hits That's time I have to hit back hard.

Wow a Rare Officer gift.....what in the world would I do with that?? if I was a Noobie I could understand but im not !, maybe an SR Officer would have been more worthy? Still appreciate the gift , it will go with my other 3 ihave and UC Officer cards.....Please advise what the "New Years Eve Event" is also...its now 2015 and still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Wow a Rare Officer gift.....what in the world would I do with that?? if I was a Noobie I could understand but im not !, maybe an SR Officer would have been more worthy? Still appreciate the gift , it will go with my other 3 ihave and UC Officer cards.....Please advise what the "New Years Eve Event" is also...its now 2015 and still waiting
    I maxed my hastasus sniper for the heck of it!

I got like 5-7 Rare officers now and who knows how many UC ones. I just haven't bothered even leveling a rare since the stat update. The UC ones might come in handy if I ever get the Counter Measure unit. Even maxed though an UC unit is worthless in battle.