Page 1 of 2 12 Last

GW/RAID T25 Epics-Wake up GREE

What is going on with the lame T25 epics? Haven't you noticed the relatively low scores in the T25 ranks as of late (which are especially dismal considering the revised scoring system)? You offer only older epics, yet better armors can be fused. Time to step it up a notch....

The raid with peacock as T25 reward wasn't bad. Most of the guild i'm in loved it, for a couple it wasn't a very good reward as they had 2 peacocks and a stronger armor or 3 peacocks

T25 raid armor are ok.

It's the guild war t25 armors that have been pretty sad.

T25 armors in war aren't always bad. First war we were in as KC, we got Hellfire Platemail. When i got it and maxed it, i've used it quite some times.

I think only the last war t25 (mono air) was on the low end of stats, the rest have seemed fairly competitive armors. I have peacock from fusion, and it is a very decent armor. Those who got it during war are probably liking it very much (we actually ended up getting permafrost during that war....now, that armor is beastly!)

Pretty happy with these. Cyclone has low stats but great looks. The eye wants something

If anything the eb+ reward should be kerstman+
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Yeah, all these outdated 'epics' should go to a wax museum, but already be removed from the expensive chests; but setting them as 'reward' for 4 weeks of grinding must feel like a drunk New Year's joke for everyone beyond level 50. Especially since fusing it (which most of us will have to, to avoid clogging their 127 precious armor slots with crap) will only turn it into something much worse. So why not be honest and pronounce 'Monstrous Garb' as prize...

I think they updated the rewards with the Naga for t25 now some people are obviously gonna be upset hehe...

Im quite happy with Kerstmans as a reward. Not only do I think its the coolest looking armor in the game, it was 1 of the first ever war epics. Im happy to own a lil piece of KnD history hahaha.

Very true, i just missed it in that war last year takig #11 so im superhappy to get it, but id love to be able to use it more than show off in my profile . And tbh naga was a great reward. Very glad we got it and im gonna be using that too
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Gree, ya finally stepped up to the plate and the players responded. Keep up the good work. BTW, please announce the war prizes earlier for best results. If you intend to keep the current format the raids should be Tuesday instead of alternating Monday and Wednesday so that you can announce the weekend prizes on Wednesday like it used to be. Getting guilds lined up to run with 24 hours notice doesn't help your bottom line.

^^^Yep. There's a lot of planning that goes into top runs. The sooner rewards are announced, the better.

T50

I think epic rewards should be T50... T50 is good out of thousands of players and guilds

I agree that the rewards for everything below T25 are basically not worth putting a lot of energy in. My guild is a safe T500 contestant, but we have completely given up spending more effort to get higher, because whether we get an outdated legendary, a legendary+ or even a single oh-so-great fusion boost on top to compete against gemming guilds (in my opionion, totally stupid to spend gems to make #250 instead of 500 under the current circumstances, it merely demonstrates some ego or intelligence issues of the gemmers involved) makes no sense at all. Actually not even the legendary would be worth to fight for T500, it's just that we can achieve it quite easily.

Sorry that my post may sound so negative, but it's a fact that a) everything above ~T300 is simply a result of gemming by at least a few members in most of these guilds, not effort, and b) that the value of the higher ribbons between T500 and T26 is very low in relation to the effort (currently: gems) it requires to get them.
    Last edited by roookey1; 12-30-2014 at 03:16 AM.

It all depends on where you are in the game. There was a time that a legendary+ for top 100 was useful to my guild since not everyone was stacked with epics.

Now t25 epics are useful to about half my guild. It's reaching the point where even those aren't worth the gems.

This happens as the game/ player ages. And unfortunately Gree is very slow to update the rewards tiers since they aren't very focused on player retention instead relying on new players to keep their revenue rolling.