Page 2 of 2 First 12

They wont care much as the t10 guilds keep funneling them money. What I find hilarious, actually, is these t10 guilds. They spend thousands of gems for a few pixels, which they never use to the fullest potential. Next war comes, they strip 75% of the time. Im just at a loss, I find it so funny. They spend so much for those armors they never actually use... but hey, their pockets keep the game going so fight on egomaniacs!

Not all guilds strip. And stripping for raid doesn't do much good does it?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    The raid with peacock as T25 reward wasn't bad. Most of the guild i'm in loved it, for a couple it wasn't a very good reward as they had 2 peacocks and a stronger armor or 3 peacocks
    "Somebody" T? Lol

GREE is mixing a lot when it comes to the quality of t25 rewards. One week peacock which is awesome for a t25, then one week Cyclone which is a total joke, and close to heroic mono air which is also better.

At this point, only top 10 armors are worth running for. The top 25 for the luminous war was a top 25 raid reward from 2 months ago. I got the new summoners garb from the top 10 and it was totally worth it. Gree please make the top 25 something to actually strive for.. you may get more money out of it..

The point of T10 armor being really good, is because it is suppose to be really hard to obtain. They give out older Epics as T25 rewards because it is still decently hard to get T25, but no where near as challenging as T10. If they flooded the game with the newest epics every time they came out, there wouldn't be the rarity to go for it and work hard to obtain them. That's just my two cents.