How About if we had a shared gold pool now that all our accounts are linked up???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Would you like for Gree to Pool all your accounts gold so all accounts can access it?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would like to be able to buy gold and use it on any of my accounts!!

22 84.62%
  • No, I Like to buy gold separately to all my accounts.

4 15.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How About if we had a shared gold pool now that all our accounts are linked up???

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

How About if we had a shared gold pool now that all our accounts are linked up???

OK now all our accounts are linked up and gree knows they all belong to the same person. how about linking up the gold into the same pool of gold? I know what you're thinking but what about the gold program? even better, it would be easy to know that the same person bought the necessary minimum gold and would be rewarded the same!!!!

com on MODs lets make this happen. it is good for the community, and i really cant think of anyone here that would disagree with it!!!

Post Count
    Man we see some dumb ideas around here...
    Last edited by Dipstik; 12-20-2014 at 05:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    we see dumb people around here..... please enlighten me as to how having a shared gold pool is a bad idea. I gave my reasons as to why i think it is good. don't just say is bad without your motives, and these motives better not be "i don't like it".
    What can be so bad about having access to the gold I bought in all of my accounts?
    Last edited by BrisingrBoss; 12-20-2014 at 05:07 PM.

Post Count
    If I have 50 mini accounts I don't play and gree passes out 100 gold, do I get 5000? More importantly, it's just stupid. Buy the gold where you want to use it. There is an opportunity cost to every change, and this suggestion has very little upside. Your idea is bad. Suck it up and accept that.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    tha short answer is yes you get 5000 gold, as it was 100 gold per account. how can that be a bad thing? more importantly, why do you need 50 mini accounts that you dont play??? unless you are planning to sell them, which is against TOS. i have a lot of accounts. im glad they are all linked up, but i would love to be able to pool my gold. lets say i have 3 accounts same syndicate, instead of buying half a vault each i can buy 2 vaults and have more gold available per account for battle. seriously even for you with the 50 minis it might be good. lets say you start accumulating gold at the pool, and something good comes up you decide to buy for a mini, all you need to do is buy that for that mini instead of buying extra gold that will be sitting there. seriously how can you not see it???

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Sounds like welfare to me. I spend your money.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Sounds like welfare to me. I spend your money.
    How the hell would you spend my money??? my account is not linked to yours so obviously you don't get to spend my gold!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    ummmmmmmmmmmm dipstick...gree could just give the 100 gold to the iAccount and or Google account that your crime city accounts are linked with instead of every crime city account there is or something like that maybe were they give you a extra 5 or 10 gold per account you have linked so its not that stupid of an idea.

and i think there is a limit on the amount of accounts you can have linked I know for droid you can only have 1 at the moment. And if someone has 50 minis...get a life that's just sad
    Last edited by Gr3g; 12-20-2014 at 07:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Post Count
    Bad idea, when you start a new game GREE gives the "new player package" which basically allows any new player within 3 days of starting the game to buy about 4,500 gold for only $60. This idea will never happen.

Back Alley Network

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm sure Gree has a way of making you use all that gold before accessing the pooled one. or making you wait months before accessing it. or even requiring a certain level player before accessing it. many ways to stop players from abusing it. one of them is making a maximum number of accounts that can be linked up that way, heck they could stop doing the whole new user package. its bad business anyway. a new user cant really take advantage of the gold till he is a certain level. just recently gree has made it possible to buy 2k gold for $$100, you can still do it, and get a bunch of extra stuff.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    I'm sure Gree has a way of making you use all that gold before accessing the pooled one. or making you wait months before accessing it. or even requiring a certain level player before accessing it. many ways to stop players from abusing it.
    Now from the players side why on earth would you buy gold that you cannot even use for months? And you would be surprised how far 4.5k gold can go on a brand new account. For $60 you can take out L10 walls everytime for 2-3 wars

Back Alley Network

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I also have to agree with dippy, this is a horrible idea and wasn't well thought out. Too many reasons to list.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    all your ideas are bad weasel you love posting stuff like that on everyone's posts. if you don't have any contribution to it, don't say anything. unless you want to post a valid reason why you dont think it is a good idea, then don't just say your idea is bad...
    troll

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    I also have to agree with dippy, this is a horrible idea and wasn't well thought out. Too many reasons to list.
    why don't you start by listing 3 good reasons... Enlighten us!!!