can't even kill a fly

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: can't even kill a fly

Post Count

can't even kill a fly

what's wrong with this game? can't rob anyone, can't beat anyone, can't even kill a fly lol. this game blows!

Post Count
    and i just leveled up, no skill points were given .. wtf

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Dont know whats going on, tried to rob a guy with little over 100 mil def, i got 300 mil attack and still lost ???
    I dont haveenough kingpinbulls*** i guess.
    I dont mind if gree introduces new stuff but let us know how it works before introducing.
    For what i understand from it ( by trying to rob/ attack several rivals and loose every fight) we gotta start over at 0 from now on, stats didnt mean much lately but since mr kingpin came, they mean nothing at all.

Articulate Author Eddie Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is a joke ! All the hard work and money people have poured into their stats mean nothing now
    Dippy was right ! They should have just wiped current stats and said lets start over!

These guys have 700million less stats ! I tried to revenge a rob and had no chance !!
    It's just pathetic now
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    and i just leveled up, no skill points were given .. wtf
    Wait, what? What's your lvl?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I get the idea that the accomplices and kingpin power come into play now, but the weights of their impact seem way to high...virtually eliminating the attack stats that we worked so hard and spent so much time and money building. As Eddies example shows unless we pay through the nose to get these new accomplices our attack and defense stats are worthless. Hopefully GREEdy will make some adjustments to the weighing
    Blood Sweat & Beers (BSB)
    Top 20 team!
    Always looking for bad azz recruits!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's cos there's effectively 3 separate battles going on in any attack now. The simple way of looking at it is you won on normal stats but lost on accomplice and kingpin. However it's a bit more detailed. From reading the intel floating around the battles are comprised of 100 "points" (or %) 50 for stats, 30 for accomplice and 20 for kingpin. So taking the top battle above

Stats: (depends on your def and his att but let's say you won) 35-15
    Accomplices: This was ugly, maybe a 3-27 loss at best
    Kingpin: A smaller loss, maybe 8-12.

That would still give you an overall loss 46-54, and I was probably being quite generous with the 35-15. If you hadn't assigned so many to kingpin, you probably would have shaded it.

FYI I don't like the new system either.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SemoreButtz View Post
    I get the idea that the accomplices and kingpin power come into play now, but the weights of their impact seem way to high...virtually eliminating the attack stats that we worked so hard and spent so much time and money building. As Eddies example shows unless we pay through the nose to get these new accomplices our attack and defense stats are worthless. Hopefully GREEdy will make some adjustments to the weighing
    Your original stats will (should) be relevant when you are in battles. For the pvp attacking and robbing, the only stat I have seen that makes a difference is the mafia attack vs def that u get from NOT assigning accomplices to kingpin. If a player has 1 point for mafia attack and u have 0, u will lose when attacked (and vice versa if u attack with 0 vs 1). I have multiple accounts and have tried other combinations. The NON ASSIGNED ACCOMPLICES are the only thing that seem to make a difference right now.

Not sure if this is what gree meant to do but this is how it seems to be working for now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Eagle Eye View Post
    These guys have 700million less stats ! I tried to revenge a rob and had no chance !!
    It's just pathetic now

You lose two out of three so not a huge surprise you lost. Lower your kinping power since this count the least. And buf your ATK from mafia accomplices, by changing your team. Accomplices you dont assign automatically join your mafia ATK.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sfun View Post
    You lose two out of three so not a huge surprise you lost. Lower your kinping power since this count the least. And buf your ATK from mafia accomplices, by changing your team. Accomplices you dont assign automatically join your mafia ATK.
    Once assigned you can't remove accomplices from the Kingpin team.... yet!

Losing two of three doesn't necessarily mean you lose, as there's also the weighting to consider - stats are 50%, mafia accomplices 30% and kingpin 20%. If your stats are big enough vs the rival you can still win, even losing the other two (provided they aren't equally superior in either of those to you).

Earlier today a guy attacked me and lost. I hit him back and won. My attack is over 200% of his defence; his attack is about 150% of my defence. Our kingpins are equal, accomplices we both have the LTQ Normal 7/15 character which is 6/4 stats. It's just a question of figuring out the algorithms to give the best chance of success. It was said in the AMA that the stats for defender's attack vs your defence also play a part in things now. Get to number crunching!!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Once assigned you can't remove accomplices from the Kingpin team.... yet!

Yes you can. When you have more then one expert(Gun, Demolition, etc.) You can switch at any given time. If you have one expert you cant.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sfun View Post
    Yes you can. When you have more then one expert(Gun, Demolition, etc.) You can switch at any given time. If you have one expert you cant.
    That's what I meant. Should have been clearer.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    You lose a ton of stamina in lost fights geez what the heck.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Who wants to do all these calculations before playing the game. It's so complicated new players are going to say, f this, and never start. Super bad move
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So are existing players.