DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: can't even kill a fly

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    Attachment 7106

What is this GREE?
    Did you look at his attack stats? That's probably why you lose

This accomplice thing is fine once you understand it, it's just the involving of attack stats which mutually sucks and we'll cause many to get pissed off
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Did you look at his attack stats? That's probably why you lose

This accomplice thing is fine once you understand it, it's just the involving of attack stats which mutually sucks and we'll cause many to get pissed off
    You can't look at attack stats during war. That was a power attack as well. Seriously devs any answer?
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TobysPaw View Post
    It's cos there's effectively 3 separate battles going on in any attack now. The simple way of looking at it is you won on normal stats but lost on accomplice and kingpin. However it's a bit more detailed. From reading the intel floating around the battles are comprised of 100 "points" (or %) 50 for stats, 30 for accomplice and 20 for kingpin. So taking the top battle above

Stats: (depends on your def and his att but let's say you won) 35-15
    Accomplices: This was ugly, maybe a 3-27 loss at best
    Kingpin: A smaller loss, maybe 8-12.

That would still give you an overall loss 46-54, and I was probably being quite generous with the 35-15. If you hadn't assigned so many to kingpin, you probably would have shaded it.

FYI I don't like the new system either.

His calculation is very close, EEE got 11 total points for Accomplice and Kingpin. Can't really tell the points for total mafia stats because opponent's attack is not shown. You need more than 50 points to win to have a chance at winning a match, EEE's total mafia attack needs to be 4x the total stats of his opponent to win this one.

Mafia stats still matter, just not as much as before.

Post Count
    see what i meant when i said, can't kill a "fly"

Lurker
    Post Count
    Attachment 7106

What is this GREE?

Your total points for accomplice and Kingpin is 27, so you will need at least 24 more points. It is likely the opponent's total mafia attack is more than yours.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Only GREE math can explain this loss.

image.jpg

Anyway possible to explain this?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ccplayer04 View Post
    Your total points for accomplice and Kingpin is 27, so you will need at least 24 more points. It is likely the opponent's total mafia attack is more than yours.
    you meant to say, she/he needs to spend $10,000 .. right? see, i can read in between the lines

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjc View Post
    image.jpg

that's greedy's awesomeness

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    image.jpg

Yes, his def was probably higher than your defence and his attack was probably higher than your attack. So you probably lost the top category. It only shows your att vs his def but that's no longer the whole story.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    image.jpg

Yes , gree's algorithm blows

Consistent Contributor Pocos_Peros_Locos's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I hate this whole kingpin stuff too - the joy i got from this game was from robbing - i loved to rob - keyword - loved. now i can't do anything. Gree has robbed me of my joy now. I won't reiterate what was already said bout pouring $ into stats - i agree w/ that...

as for this kingpin stuff - idc if gree has intro'd a new style of play nor even lacked to tell us how it works - i mean - we are talking about gree here. but what i hope Gree could do - is maybe just apply these accomplices to PVP events - if they bring those back that is. Just use them during PVP events - and NOT during everyday robbing and attacking etc... I think if Gree did this, ppl who wanted to do PVP would and wanted to do box to earn them would - gree would still make money, and if the rest of us could have robbing go back to normal during non-pvp events - maybe that would make us all happier. I know it would make me happier...i may be more apt to try PVP IF it was like this - but since it isn't - we're all in the same boat that's sinking.

Post Count
    Gree tell me what's wrong with this...or anyone for that matter. I beat him in KP and Accomplice and he beats me in stats. I should have a 50/50 shot in winning right?

I was zero for twenty...

image.jpg

Either the equation you have us is DEAD WRONG or something is DEAD WRONG in the programming calculations themselves within the game.
    Last edited by Thatkidyouknow; 12-25-2014 at 05:30 PM.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Its either win or lose so why would attacking him more make any difference?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by awwgehjdr View Post
    Its either win or lose so why would attacking him more make any difference?
    Do get an average. If I beat him in 50 and he beats me in 50..then it's either a tie which isn't an option or I win exactly half the time and lose exactly half the time (mathematically anyways)

Post Count
    Gree tell me what's wrong with this...or anyone for that matter. I beat him in KP and Accomplice and he beats me in stats. I should have a 50/50 shot in winning right?

I was zero for twenty...

image.jpg

Either the equation you have us is DEAD WRONG or something is DEAD WRONG in the programming calculations themselves within the game.

That's messed up. GREE isn't telling us everything. You should win AT LEAST 20% of the time since you destroy the Kingpin Power section. The mafia attack section can be explained by maybe your def and the rival attack being taken into consideration.

Accomplice is close, so let's even give GREE that one and say you lose completely with that.

But seriously, why didn't you win at least 20% of the time? Your Kingpin Power DESTROYS your rival's.

IMO, this is one to bring up at the next AMA. Unless someone else can explain your 0-20?
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)