How About if we had a shared gold pool now that all our accounts are linked up??? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Would you like for Gree to Pool all your accounts gold so all accounts can access it?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would like to be able to buy gold and use it on any of my accounts!!

22 84.62%
  • No, I Like to buy gold separately to all my accounts.

4 15.38%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How About if we had a shared gold pool now that all our accounts are linked up???

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Now from the players side why on earth would you buy gold that you cannot even use for months? And you would be surprised how far 4.5k gold can go on a brand new account. For $60 you can take out L10 walls everytime for 2-3 wars
    very easy to fix that "problem" make it a minimum required level to pool at 75.. done you can buy your gold separate and keep buying separate, till you reach 75, after that we can assume you are playing the game, and didn't just create an account to use a loophole... come on you can do better than this and so can Gree, do you really think they would allow such a loophole???

Post Count
    No point in arguing with this guy... He's obviously married to his idea. It'll never be implemented so just let the thread die.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    all your ideas are bad weasel you love posting stuff like that on everyone's posts. if you don't have any contribution to it, don't say anything. unless you want to post a valid reason why you dont think it is a good idea, then don't just say your idea is bad...
    troll
    Never mind the troll and his accounts.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It would be anarchy. Let's pretend that people bought and sold accounts in this game, which of course doesn't happen. Let's also pretend that Gree wisely does nothing about this because obviously if someone is going to spend $500-$1000 on an account then obviously they will spend much more on gold. In the above hypothetical, completely made up, intangible scenario which I'll restate that I conjured from thin air, then you have multiple people with access to the same gold pool, and hilarity would ensue.

There's already a thread on the forum from someone wanting to unlink accounts due to email addresses they no longer use or some other believable story. This would perpetuate that problem except real money would be involved.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    wow Fred, accounts cant be transferred anymore once they are linked up to a game center or a google play. which is the whole premise of the idea to begin with. and obviously the gold is not given to the game account but to the game center/google account, so even in the unlikely scenario of you moving your account out of there(which is currently impossible) the gold would stay.
    also if people do sell accounts and link them up together, and have a gold problem like that they deserve the problem!!

i can believe people have the games on more than one email. they would have to prove they have access to both, which would mean consolidating both game accounts into one. which is doable by gree, and gree would also be able to move the gold with it, as it would close the second account. still doable, ticket required, etc... come on these are the exceptions to the rule, and about to be solved together with the account linking issue. give it a couple months it will all be sorted out, and very rarely you will hear about a guy saying: "i had one copy of the game on my wife's phone"
    the reasons I'm seeing as this shouldn't work are the same reasons as to why we shouldn't link accounts...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, getting into this deeper would start wavering on bannable topics and I've managed to go 1.5 years ban free so not gonna violate parole. Last time I talked about conceptual holes in some of CC's practices they literally deleted my forum account and all of my forum posts, which was a bummer. Anyway, Theoretically I love the idea, it's just not practical due to the uptick in management overhead from Gree. Restoring an account already takes days which youd think would be trivial, imagine untangling the accounts linkage, multiple email address, and add this concept of gold pools, doesn't seem feasible.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Only issue is you can buy gift packs per account

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    not an issue!!! gift packs don't give you as much gold as regular gold purchase...