Deleting accounts? Unlinking Accounts?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Deleting accounts? Unlinking Accounts?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Deleting accounts? Unlinking Accounts?

Well, I have a useless account on my device which I want to delete. The problem is that it's linked to my email which I do not want it to be. I want to delete the account permanenlty, Or unlink it off my email, is there anyway I can do that?

I would also want to link my devices to another email, since the email my main accounts are linked on is not needed for me, and I want to link it to my main email address. Any way I can do that?

I also feel there should be a button where you can unlink your accounts from the email. And link it to another email, it would be less hassle and helpful to. And a "delete account" button also. Anyway thank you for your time.

I will wait for Clementine's response or any other moderator/admin.
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lol I prefer it this way... Less 'selling' of accounts !!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't think its a bad idea either. But it does get annoying, I always thought people who owned stuff, its their right to sell or not, its their investment. All their hard work, and they should be able to do anything they want with it, if that includes selling. Then so be it. Just my opinion
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe View Post
    Well, I have a useless account on my device which I want to delete. The problem is that it's linked to my email which I do not want it to be. I want to delete the account permanenlty, Or unlink it off my email, is there anyway I can do that?

I would also want to link my devices to another email, since the email my main accounts are linked on is not needed for me, and I want to link it to my main email address. Any way I can do that?

I also feel there should be a button where you can unlink your accounts from the email. And link it to another email, it would be less hassle and helpful to. And a "delete account" button also. Anyway thank you for your time.

I will wait for Clementine's response or any other moderator/admin.
    Serves you right for buying accounts.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The only way to link accounts is logging in all them them through Game Center, usually the same Game Center. Not sure about removing accounts, you may have to send a ticket to have that done, if that's possible.

Post Count
    I don't think its a bad idea either. But it does get annoying, I always thought people who owned stuff, its their right to sell or not, its their investment. All their hard work, and they should be able to do anything they want with it, if that includes selling. Then so be it. Just my opinion
    What on earth makes you think you "own" your account? Read the TOS, champ.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The investment we put into them
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The investment we put into them
    Sadly, you're mistaken. Take Dippy's advice; if you can understand it, you might be surprised at what you're agreeing to just by playing the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Lurker
    Post Count
    It's stupid. It created a new account when I login with a new phone and I can't remove the new account

Post Count
    accts are worthless right now anyways.. it's like the first day again. Stats have no bearing therefore.. useless

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Just had an unintended account transfer. I have a mini I created on a tablet months ago, after 6.0 it was linked to gmail act#1, yesterday I was running errands so I went through the link to another device process to add it to my phone. The phone has my main, and its linked to gmail act#2. started off fine, mini playable on both devices. but today I was in the mini switch acct screen and there was a new character named alex. I hadn't created this character so I switched over to see what it was and I was forced into the create a new character tutorial. After finishing and naming the new guy, I went back to switch accts, and poof ... my mini is gone. Its still playable on the phone, but gone on the tablet. If I load the mini on my phone and transfer it back to the tablet I'm told "this account is already linked to another google acct". I guess if you want to transfer your acct just do what I did. Ive got a ticket in for gree to fix it since I'm not allowed to do it myself.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for making the transfer system harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I had one do that as well

Also had issues with tablet crashing and factory reset it twice last week so now I have 2 new accounts, in a phew months I'll have a new phone upgrade so will gain yet another, then when hubby gets his phone there will be yet another new one.

I personally would not want to end up with dozens of accounts. I already have 7.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    At a minimum we need the ability to delete unwanted accts.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rabid1 View Post
    At a minimum we need the ability to delete unwanted accts.
    Why? If you don't want or need an account, just don't use it. Let Gree worry about servers becoming overloaded with unused accounts. Maybe they'll finally upgrade the darn things.

Or maybe they're getting some good rep for "new downloads" by "accidentally" having new accounts appear on devices with an existing account.