Community American Armageddon Point Totals - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Community American Armageddon Point Totals

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Points now count double for the community event after 1pm on 12/21.
    Why not triple? Since its was suppose to be battle points and you change your mind in the last second

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Points now count double for the community event after 1pm on 12/21.
    The way the "community" reads this is

oops, community is pissed about the switch from BP to WD, and they are not spending as much gold as we thought they would".......let's double the points, now that they are not scoring many, and see if we can make them increase the gold spending

Post Count
    Hey all,

I am filling in for Clementine today and had a request to post the WD Point totals. We will be posting this information here every day during the WD event.

12/19 @ 11am PST, the point total: 689,864,596
    12/20 @ 11am PST, the point total: 1,271,820,272
    12/21 @ 11am PST, the point total: 1,798,854,906

Starting 12/21 @ 1pm PST, WD POINTS COUNT DOUBLE for the community event!

Thanks everyone that is participating!
    I know it's grammatically correct to write 'that' but you could have written 'who' as we are individuals. We are your customers! But it indicates the way you think about us...
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Still going to fall short of any prizes from what I can see. I have scored triple what I normally achieve already. 100 free gold so far. Only 2 in my faction and on 100k WD points but doubt I can can push it to the heights needed. LoL!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well gree look stupid in this if we dont even win one reward from the community event no one will participate in the future events

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    From wandering about the internet chat rooms, chatting up players in other games, most game makers are GIVING FREE prizes (yes, more than ONE prize daily, some hourly) to their customers, OLD and NEW equally.

Those game makers are doing it because this is the season of GIFTING and good will, and because those game makers say they want to show their appreciuation for the custom, lotalty, and support their customers have shown them throughout 2014!

My goodness, what odd sentiments, appreciation, gratitude, respect, admiration, and loyalty.

Its as contagious as reviling your customers, dehumanizing them, stonewalling them, avoiding them, deceiving them, gouging them with outrageously priced junk, giving them stuff that doesn't work, telling them things work (all the while knowing those things don't work), kidnapping or misplacing their game (without which they can't tap, tap, tap, tappity, tap), placing buttons in a way as to have them spend money they might not want to spend, providing them with no approve this purchase button, filling the LTQ sites with thousands of EXTRA targets to again make them spend money on something they aren't trying to hit, programming the targets so they enage in INTERCOURSE to make the player hit the wrong target, otherwise treating them with extreme contempt!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    There is no way the community does not get the prizes, I'm sure it has already been pre-programmed. So if it looks like we will fall short, the final day will count 500x just so we can make it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For someone who's "DEWIN NUTTIN'' you spend an awful amount time posting and caring about this game. Just my $0.02

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What is this community event??

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TRU Laldogg View Post
    What is this community event??
    It is an impossible request by greedy with the goal to make all players spend gold to reach an impossible goal

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    For someone who's "DEWIN NUTTIN'' you spend an awful amount time posting and caring about this game. Just my $0.02
    Thank you for your opinion, unfortunately it isn't worth one penny to me.
    Thanks anyway, and Merry Tapmas.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    With points being doubled the community will easily reach the first two tiers of point totals. I use real math not gree math lol. My algorithms are in proper order lol. Unless my calculator has been hacked by gree!!!!!!
    "420rebels now recruiting" 23 seats available. 107879743 bonuses are MAXXED. Top300-500 90% free faction. Concrete and folders only donation requirement. Any LVL welcome!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood42069 View Post
    With points being doubled the community will easily reach the first two tiers of point totals. I use real math not gree math lol. My algorithms are in proper order lol. Unless my calculator has been hacked by gree!!!!!!
    it has taken 3 days to make 1.7b WD, so yes, in another 3 days the "community" may make another 1.5b WDs, which gree will count as 3b WD s, thus giving a total of 4.7b points enough for the first prize, not sure we can get to 5+b for the second

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    mis-labeling from BP to WD is a big difference and an epic failure on Gree's part to double-check and proof-read their work.

WD max is 399, while BP ranges upwards to 5k to 80k.

399 is significantly smaller and the goals are near impossible to achieve even with doubling the points from 12/21 or even from the very beginning of this event. 798 is significantly less what most people can get from BPs!!!

maybe we should hold Gree to honor the mistakes/mis-print/typos they make and see if they can do better with their proof-reading! they hold us to accidental tapping and usage of gold purchases.

maybe the person in charge of this product should find out why and who is responsible for checking for typos/mis-labeling and find someone else who can do the job right!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I really doubt anyone is playing mor or spending gold just to achieve these prizes.
    Get over it folks, just play the game and enjoy.
    Why look a gift horse in the mouth???