DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Community American Armageddon Point Totals

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    3 day gone and not even 1 trillion cumulate well ty gree next time maybe at least put the first reward on our reach
    I think greedy NEEDS us to score the 6b points not for us to get the rewards, but maybe because with the gold that needs to be spend to get there, Greedy could show a positive income on this year financials which ends in 10 days

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Who cares about 1 trillion? Even if it resets after reaching each one that's still only 21b total.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree, on Monday I am reporting this to the Federal Trade Commission. Your actions are worse than any used car salesmen I've ever seen. This is clearly bait and switch. You posted this as Battle points (where people can sore tens of thousands per hit) and only after people purchased gold with real money then you changed it to WD points (where 400 is the max per hit). This is not a mistake. Not even you or your development team is this inept. This is fraud, pure and simple.

FYI the Federal Trade Commission has the power to shut down businesses that are operating in violation of federal law. madoff's criminal activity was first investigated by the FTC before the Feds came in and arrested him. The FTC has recently shut down on line pay day loan companies for fraudulent activities.

I'm taking screen shots of your comments, thank you for posting everything the FTC needs in one location.
    Last edited by Vercingetorix; 12-21-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Post Count
    Maybe another update on totals soon?
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    Maybe another update on totals soon?
    Totals?
    Frankly I find it impossible to believe anything THEY tell us these days.
    In all sincerity, I've NEVER trusted THEM!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix View Post
    Gree, on Monday I am reporting this to the Federal Trade Commission. Your actions are worse than any used car salesmen I've ever seen. This is clearly bait and switch. You posted this as Battle points (where people can sore tens of thousands per hit) and only after people purchased gold with real money then you changed it to WD points (where 400 is the max per hit). This is not a mistake. Not even you or your development team is this inept. This is fraud, pure and simple.

FYI the Federal Trade Commission has the power to shut down businesses that are operating in violation of federal law. madoff's criminal activity was first investigated by the FTC before the Feds came in and arrested him. The FTC has recently shut down on line pay day loan companies for fraudulent activities.

I'm taking screen shots of your comments, thank you for posting everything the FTC needs in one location.
    Haters gonna hate! Get a life! Lmao

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't understand the complaints here.
    The way I see it is I'm just playing as usual.
    If gree chooses to give us a gift, I'll happily take it.
    If they don't, I've lost nothing!

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    Yeah i also thing the maximum should be decrease at this rythm we wont win anything
    Points now count double for the community event after 1pm on 12/21.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Another "mistake" that looks like bait and switch

Original idea at gree offices
    Let's do a community event for BP and let everyone know
    After has been release

Someone smart at offices "caught" the error and went
    Hey guys, 6b or 21b BPs is easy to make and they will not spend gold, let's change it to WD points which if they want the prizes they will have to spend tones of gold.....and we just say it was a typo......... And they will believe us because we do "typos" all the time
    The totals were using WD points and not BP, it was just mislabeled. Sorry for the confusion.

Development Team Milburn Pennybags's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Points now count double after 1pm on 12/21.
    Just to head off any potential confusion, this is for the community rewards only. Points still count the regular amount towards all leaderboards.

Post Count
    Can you guys reduce the WD needed to get the rewards. We wont get anything at this current rate.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Can you guys reduce the WD needed to get the rewards. We wont get anything at this current rate.
    Isn't counting double the points the same as reducing the amount needed?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Oh, you're getting something, something very painful. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    The totals were using WD points and not BP, it was just mislabeled. Sorry for the confusion.
    I actually have 4 billion points. It's just mislabeled. Sorry for the confusion.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milburn Pennybags View Post
    Just to head off any potential confusion, this is for the community rewards only. Points still count the regular amount towards all leaderboards.
    So what is the total today?
    Last edited by psyconaz; 12-21-2014 at 02:29 PM.