Community American Armageddon Point Totals - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Community American Armageddon Point Totals

Post Count
    The sad part is, there is still a part of me that hates to see these epic failures. I suppose mainly because of all the friends I've made along the way in this game. And I have to say that gree did make a somewhat valiant effort at resolving the issues with MW 4.5.x and IOS and I have to say I really like the linking feature as it means that a couple of my end of life players might be able to continue on.

Then they go and totally screw up a perfectly working premise for WD and top it off by more than doubling it's run time and do it right before Christmas! WTF, guys, I know things are going down the toilet and the top level management have their heads up you know where but surely someone has the gonads to tell these geniuses that their master plan is a dismal failure. If not feel free to forward this note to them.

On a different note Merry Christmas one and all and for the guys oversea's fighting the good fight, be safe and get home soon.

Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    GREE, can vou give everyone all 4 of the rewards as a thank you for all the issues the game has went through? Also the android lockout which cost us lots of WD? Also for over shooting the needed WD needed by such a large amount.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Put it in an envelope and send it to Santa claus. You have a better chance of him replying to you.

Local Support

Have you have planned or think for the future to have a local support in base of the origin country of your customers for understand the different needs of us ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dferrari1970 View Post
    Have you have planned or think for the future to have a local support in base of the origin country of your customers for understand the different needs of us ?
    I agree, we could use some local support here too.
    Dferrari, where are you located? I'm in the USA

Development Team
    Post Count
    Congratulations to everyone who participated in the event! With your help, everyone that participated in the WD gets the care package, alliance defense bonus, and the double strike bonus. These items should be in your inventory by 5pm PST.

Post Count
    Can we get the last item as a just because. A thank you for playing in the week long WD? Would be very nice.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What if my account was lost during the update but I got attack and won during wd. Does that count as participating?

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Let's see if these fools spin this and say how successful the event was and introduce the same next year. One thing we know is that Gree doesn't learn.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    Let's see if these fools spin this and say how successful the event was and introduce the same next year. One thing we know is that Gree doesn't learn.
    with all what greedy has done lately on this game, I doubt this game will still be online six months from today

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So what exactly is in the care package?

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    It's after 5pm pst. Not seeing anything yet . And still no division prizes yet.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Hey all,

I am filling in for Clementine today and had a request to post the WD Point totals. We will be posting this information here every day during the WD event.

12/19 @ 11am PST, the point total: 689,864,596
    12/20 @ 11am PST, the point total: 1,271,820,272
    12/21 @ 11am PST, the point total: 1,798,854,906
    12/22 @ 11am PST, the point total: 2,667,409,078
    12/23 @ 11am PST, the point total: 3,443,792,748
    12/24 @ noon PST, the point total: 5,441,176,852

Starting 12/21 @ 1pm PST, WD POINTS COUNT DOUBLE (2x) for the community event!
    Starting 12/23 @ noon PST, WD POINTS COUNT QUADRUPLE (4x) for the community event.

Congratulations to everyone who participated in the event! With your help, everyone that participated in the WD gets the care package, alliance defense bonus, and the double strike bonus. These items should be in your inventory by 5pm PST.
    So I'm going out a limb here (facetiously if course) and going to venture that those of us who have been and still ate locked out because of Gree's gross negligence and incompetence are not getting this because we were unable to participate?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Since they set original goal based on points not double or quadruple points and we did not come close even with the extra help I would say that it was a message to gree that 6 day events are not good for the game and maybe they should get their act together and get all the locked out players in before they think about the next new brainstorm, my little personal computer has a go back program that is handy when you screw something up gree needs to do just that and reset to before the updates until they are sure that they have it right!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yup. I don't know how to post a screen shot of the splash here but I have it and it does say that we need to collect Battle Points not WD points.