Attention GREE

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Attention GREE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs up Attention GREE

This is update has been a disaster, only good things that have happened are the "Collect all button" and accounts all in one device. Please change everything but those things back, I miss attacking or robbing people and seeing there inventory , it's like you try to do something but it turns into another reason for people to quit . And another thing , why did yall have to change the layout on your profile screen?

Who else agrees ? I hope I'm not the only one

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It would be nice if the numbers were formatted with commas.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It would be nice if this game were as much fun as it was 3 years ago. Every update that has introduced anything to make things more complicated has been a bad move. Things were a lot more enjoyable when they were simpler.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearlessheat View Post
    This is update has been a disaster, only good things that have happened are the "Collect all button" and accounts all in one device. Please change everything but those things back, I miss attacking or robbing people and seeing there inventory , it's like you try to do something but it turns into another reason for people to quit . And another thing , why did yall have to change the layout on your profile screen?

Who else agrees ? I hope I'm not the only one
    The "kingpins" are suppose to give the game a better feel, new feature, I guess. We'll how those work out,I hope they end up well. I do agree, however, I like the old profile layout a lot better.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wish gree would give us the proper equation for how wins are calculated. I think the one laid out in AMA is BS.

Post Count
    i just wanna know if 20% of the attack is kingpin power why does seen that 20% is the main determing factor

Post Count
    my attack is 98 mil .. i can't beat someone with 85 mil defense and with "same number of kingpins" .. how does that equate? will be interesting to know