All LTB Sheet up!!! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: All LTB Sheet up!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    did gree by any chance change the upgrade times on LTB's?
    For the Black Sea Tower, they changed the upgrade time on several levels so the total time was only 456 hrs. (not 510 hrs.).
    The cost and output percentage increases also changed.
    So the next LTB? We'll see.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I milked the LTB Palooza all i could so I'm starting this a day late. il still finish it, but im only now starting to build level one. I catch up quick though.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Updates the sheet, now it has pix of each building. also changed the whole coding as to protect it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    I milked the LTB Palooza all i could...
    Without calculating the LTB Palooza…

Most LTBs take 21.25 days to complete and are usually released 20 days before the ending date.
    This means 1.25 days need to be removed with the purchase of 150 gold (one hour of upgrade costs 5 gold).
    At a minimum, every player who begins upgrading the new LTB on the 1st day and hour and completes it without any delay (excluding bonuses & discounts) yields a profit of $15. Every hour of delay increases profit 50˘.

I do not remember an LTB thread ever being closed or redirected and multiple threads have always been allowed. Views of LTB threads number into the 1,000s.
    Do Gree employees do the LTB Palooza happy dance when an LTB is released?

Lurker
    Post Count

LTB upgrade time

I'm not in a top team, but already have -36% upgrade time. Means i finish several days before goal ends.. upgrading this LTB now to lvl 10 gives you another 5%. So if you don't have any boosts, try to get it! Then you'll be able to finish in time with any gold anymore.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Sorry For delay in posting this, heres the info. im assuming building type B. will know for sure tomorrow.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for sharing this. I refer to this frequently. Can you explain the building types? Can you save a less memory intensive version? My Iphone can't load the spreadsheet any more. (Not complaining)
    Viking Swarm 950943987
    Active Daily Players Always Welcome
    Drama Free Zone

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Great work! Thank you very-very much!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_2011 View Post
    Thanks for sharing this. I refer to this frequently. Can you explain the building types? Can you save a less memory intensive version? My Iphone can't load the spreadsheet any more. (Not complaining)
    building types determine the output increase per level. there is a type that multiplies first and subsequent outputs by 1.67 times the previous one. other types have a multiplier based on the first output, like 3x 5x 8x and so on. the cost is never exact. we can approximate, but the exact cost is not the same every time. there is always some rounding up or down so its hard to use a formula based on building cost. we have a formulae but it is never 100% correct. and as far as getting a light version, i would really like to do that. my original sheet was lighter, but people messing around with it, and with the protections and extra features, speed suffered. mainly its best viewed on a PC. I have every intention of making a web version of it, but as of right now i have too many projects going on. The web version would be the ultimate version, because everyone would have individual access to their own data, nobody would have to wait for anyone else to be done looking . and hopefully i would be able to cache their bonuses info on their browser so they can easily refer to it later without having to input anything except for changes.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks. Personally I only use the projected cost and build times. Is the extra overhead related to all the historic buildings?
    Viking Swarm 950943987
    Active Daily Players Always Welcome
    Drama Free Zone

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Mainly related to the fact that the sheet sends data back and forth between documents. had to do it because of people meddling with the data. they cant break this one, they used to break the sheet for kicks

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Just Updated sheet to support building levels up to 20, still working the formulas for time and getting info about upgrade costs/output past 10. will input data as i get it.

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Interceptor Tower level 20 prize is Interceptor Viper (A) 782345/766854 +15% Air Attack
    Level 10 prize is ?? unit +10% defense boost
    Level 5 completes the temp boost bonus for +1 building upgrade
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Interceptor Tower added!!! Fixed time to finish calculation to new level 20!!! Thanks for the Info. Added to the Sheet!! Ill update the other buildings cost/ output info

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    any intel on the financial center?

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS