GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2014 Holiday Events

[expletive deleted]
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Cool 2014 Holiday Events

While WaffleKing has taken on a lot of the communication over the past few weeks since our last AMA, Assault and Flattery and I have been hard at work on upcoming events and creating a bunch of special holiday content.

I am going to start by saying, I know that the community does not like when there are a lot of stacked events that use the same resource (such as energy). While we have added a bunch of holiday quest events on top of the current scheduled events, all of the holiday events are low energy cost to complete and should be easily completed within the time limit.

Schedule of events:
    12/19 - A Great Miracle Happened There (48 hours)
    12/19 - Guild: Hanuquest (72 hours)
    12/21 - Free Holiday Hat (1 week)
    12/21 - Holidalies (12, 24 hours quests)
    12/23 - Guild: Corralling Kringle (69 hours)

Note about Holidalies:
    While the energy cost for this event is low, the challenge will be to find where the Grinchy Djinn is hiding. The visit button and marker arrows have been disabled for this event, this is not a bug. The quest text will give you clues as to which maps the Grinchy Djinn is on each day.

We hope that you enjoy and have a great holiday.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Have you lost your minds ????- we are in the middle of raid boss and preparing for holidays. We don't want more events. We want a break. This will push more people out of the game.

If you have time to do stuff fix the orb issue with raid boss.

Please do not deploy these events.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Have you lost your minds ????- we are in the middle of raid boss and preparing for holidays. We don't want more events. We want a break. This will push more people out of the game.

If you have time to do stuff fix the orb issue with raid boss.

Please do not deploy these events.
    Hello Jomama

We are in the process of fixing purchasing orbs in the store and there should be a fix later today. These other events are a celebration of the holidays we are heading into. We are not trying to have players in the game instead of spending time with their families during this wonderful time of year. These quests are much easier than anything you would normally see and I ask that you give them a try before writing them off as something negative. If you do not like them that is fine but some players may enjoy these holiday events.

We here at Gree do hope all our Kingdom Age players take time to be with their family and friends this holiday season.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ok -the first two were pretty easy - we all remember some very difficult holiday quests so we are a little gunshy. :-)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    But I did accidentally buy a 300 gem trash unit off the splash screen. Would love to see that trap gone I assume I will get my gems back.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    But I did accidentally buy a 300 gem trash unit off the splash screen. Would love to see that trap gone I assume I will get my gems back.
    Yes you will just contact CS about a bad purchase and they will refund you. Also thank you for trying the quest and I know you guys have had a rough time of it in the last couple months. We here at the dev team want to change that and thank you for giving them a try =)

Happy Holidays!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Waffleking I was thinking same thing when I first saw the two hiday events. Oh no here we go. But it was a nice suprise that they were easy little quest and the whole guild recieved a little something. Thanks

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The Holidalies events aren't showing in my quest list. Have they been released?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have not seen any new event
    do we need to do an update? I am running latest KA version

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    I have not seen any new event
    do we need to do an update? I am running latest KA version
    The event is up and running. I hope defeating more grinchy djinn will give better rewards.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Event is fun and easy to complete......HOWEVER: please remove the extra ally reward from the rare section. In fact, remove it all together. It's completely useless for many players