GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Re Released Le buildings cost Gold

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I bought the construction worker and have 2 buildings upgrading and 1 under construction.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I bought it but can't build 2 at a time

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-12 View Post
    Thats what i thought, but without it i tried getting a second one and got the "one already in place" splash.
    Then i got the dude and it allows me to buy the 2nd building,but cant place it .
    You can't place because you can not "Construct" 2 at a time...if you are constructing something and go BUY another item, it will let you but server gives an "error" when you try to place the building.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In case anyone was wondering, the construction worker does stack with the temp +1 bonus. I currently have 3 upgrades in progress

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No one here should be complaining about having to spend gold to get these buildings. In my opinion the buildings aren't expensive enough for what you're getting. Think about it, a 40% off sale and the most expensive building is like 150 gold for the AR. Or something like that. I worked the hard way and have every LTB ever made and upgraded top level 10. I will go from being one of the top 10 or 20 in IPH in this game to being probably top 25%. Were as I won't get raided as much any more, no one will need to raid in the future anymore now. It's a total crock. The least they could do is allow us to purchase more of them. Let it be fair. But it is GREE. that won't happen.

Consider yourselves very lucky to increase your IPH a hundred to two hundred million for very cheap.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258
    Income: $352,000,000/hr
    Attack: 9,867,393,600
    Defense: 4,300,166,900

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I just thoroughly enjoy how so many yesterday were screaming "screw you Gree", yet today just can't wait to drop gold to get these buildings. Hypocrisy can be quite entertaining at times.

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Reutdog View Post
    No one here should be complaining about having to spend gold to get these buildings. In my opinion the buildings aren't expensive enough for what you're getting. Think about it, a 40% off sale and the most expensive building is like 150 gold for the AR. Or something like that. I worked the hard way and have every LTB ever made and upgraded top level 10. I will go from being one of the top 10 or 20 in IPH in this game to being probably top 25%. Were as I won't get raided as much any more, no one will need to raid in the future anymore now. It's a total crock. The least they could do is allow us to purchase more of them. Let it be fair. But it is GREE. that won't happen.

Consider yourselves very lucky to increase your IPH a hundred to two hundred million for very cheap.
    I do agree that it diminishes what you accomplished and built. It will benefit you if they increase faction bonuses now and give you something to spend your money on. It will take a long time for us small builders to catch up...while still donating to buy new faction bonuses.

The forums have been asking for this for a long time and they finally delivered. I think they did it right by offering them up for gold....and I think it's priced right.

I don't think it's greedy....its the game you play (freemium). If you want a game where everything is totally free, play flappy bird.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is just a Gree last ditch effort to keep some players around

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    This is just a Gree last ditch effort to keep some players around
    Yeah. And it's working lol.

See how they run.

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Im ok with the re-release of the old LE´s... However, it would have been nice with a little something for us that did it the hard way... The "IPH400+ building" or something.... Now the "Money Buildings" tab is as empty as it always is... :-(

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    Mods two questions on this:
    1. is the +1 construction worker permanent? (great deal for 125 gold if it is)
    2. "Limited time to build and upgrade"----does this mean when time is up we can no longer upgrade these buildings???

Seriously GREE, need to be more specific when charging people for a service.
    1 is answered here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1439585

2 is answered here http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1439587

If you have more questions, please ask them in http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...a-Limited-Time!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree that you shouldn't be complaining that these buildings cost gold. They are dirt cheap compared to what else your gold can buy you in the store and it is just another way to dishonor the veteran players that have been around since the beginning. I agree with the guy that posted above about it being extremely cheap compared to when they first launched and also that it's going to make the game even more unleveraged to new players.

Post Count
    So it looks like this re-release is only for the have-nots.

All of us that do have them cannot repurchase them?

Hm :/
    Resurrected from the "ban"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

re-re-release now allows 4 of each

Quote Originally Posted by ckos2 View Post
    So it looks like this re-release is only for the have-nots.

All of us that do have them cannot repurchase them?

Hm :/
    That was true of the initial re-release. However, they have modified the re-release to allow everyone to acquire 4 of each building. This post announced the re-re-release

Post Count
    Thanks Gree for correcting the LTB's for all.

Although I disagree with them out due to them BEING limited, at least they are available to everyone.

Good on you for that Gree
    Resurrected from the "ban"