Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Lost" Accounts Update

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Wtf

Let me get this right.
    After a week you finally message me asking for my account details. When I reply instantly in the hope that I may be able to participate in this war and upgrade your HQ to level 10 before time runs out. I then get an automated ticket asking for the same information. Do I reply to that as well knowing that weekends are when you don't work. Also as its Xmas week does that mean I am screwed till 2015?
    Gree your lack of help is astonishing!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jez1861 View Post
    Let me get this right.
    After a week you finally message me asking for my account details. When I reply instantly in the hope that I may be able to participate in this war and upgrade your HQ to level 10 before time runs out. I then get an automated ticket asking for the same information. Do I reply to that as well knowing that weekends are when you don't work. Also as its Xmas week does that mean I am screwed till 2015?
    Gree your lack of help is astonishing!
    Looks like we are all in the same boat then jez1861. Thank you for reassuring me that its not just me getting the same email back😤

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    Yes, at least mine has been "locked" out. Can anyone confirm that they have gotten their games back after the game center fiasco?
    Thanks, I won't update till they fix this. Nice of them to say the issue has been resolved when it clearly hasn't.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Has anyone got their account back?

I havene t heard of anyone that has.. But I don't know everyone. In my faction no one has.

Please ppl who have gotten them back.. List here to let us know.. At least that would reassure us Gree is actually restoring accounts.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have sent Gree my information twice - and still nothing - At lease I'm not the only one locked out

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have only got the same automated reply everyone else is getting asking for information. I haven't heard of anyone actually getting their account back yet
    Last edited by Chris_; 12-20-2014 at 11:46 AM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Missing game

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNBruise View Post
    Good morning, all!

The tools we've been working on to get people's devices correctly associated back with their games are finally done, and CS has started working through the backlog of tickets.

Thanks for being patient with us! If you haven't gotten an email from them acknowledging your ticket at all, please check your spam folder.
    It have been nice if you guy would be honest about what you did to our games instead of running us around in circles and asking us the same questions over and over again

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Lost game

Quote Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
    Has anyone got their account back?

I havene t heard of anyone that has.. But I don't know everyone. In my faction no one has.

Please ppl who have gotten them back.. List here to let us know.. At least that would reassure us Gree is actually restoring accounts.
    I'm still with out my game and all I get from Gree is the same email over and over asking for the same information

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I see some of the developers posting in other threads so can we get an update as to whether or not support is actually restoring accounts now? Are they working this weekend?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    All I can say is that if I lose my account over this gamecenter stuff, I won't try to get it back. That will save me a bunch of money😜

Post Count
    I woupd also like my account restored..i have submitted all the info more than a week AGO.. BUT STILL no response response since.. TICKET NUMBER #2115213...please help ..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I know of 45 people that have been locked out of this game for at least 30 days, and 5 of them have been locked out almost 60 days.

I'm told by many people that they know at least 4 or 5, usually more, so I'm guessing hundreds of people have been jammed up by something Gree did or hasn't done.

I know of at least 200 people that say they'll quit by New Years.

That means they'll just hang out, but stop spending money.

A group of us just hang out, DEWIN NUTTIN.

No pressure, no worries, no stress, no goals, just useless NUTTIN.

The ones that are locked out tell me their kids (and spouse) are getting an even bigger Christmas than expected.

So, with the always comes some good.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What I don't understand is even when I do a restore from iCloud and get old mw build none 5.0 and unlink it with Game Center. I still dont get acct back. Crazy..

100% sure, Gree is the only way we will get accts back!

Thy are going to have to fix this and they really need to do it ASAP!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs down Unreal conundrum going on

What the heck is going on ?
    I lost 2 players in this latest "update"... (1) not even shown in the faction, the other
    (1) is the faction leader ! So this faction is in turmoil... why donate if it cannot be
    used toward walls etc. , and no officers can be made, nor loathsome players cannot be
    booted out... no sense in adding anyone, but that is just in addition to my android
    players NOT even getting a chance at free gold via videos,as none are available for
    months already... Ridiculous !

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Lost game back

Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    Yes, at least mine has been "locked" out. Can anyone confirm that they have gotten their games back after the game center fiasco?
    Got my game back today, so they can retrieve them. But the fastest way is to complain to iTunes. If you've spent money on this game, it makes them lible for a return. Tell them either to return the money or the game. It puts you at the top of the list. Got my game back with in 24 hours. Good luck all!