GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Lost" Accounts Update

Development Team
    Post Count

"Lost" Accounts Update

Good morning, all!

The tools we've been working on to get people's devices correctly associated back with their games are finally done, and CS has started working through the backlog of tickets.

Thanks for being patient with us! If you haven't gotten an email from them acknowledging your ticket at all, please check your spam folder.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update. Though I think at this point with the implosion you've created, they won't bother coming back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Great. Maybe support will get to my ticket soon. I'm the leader of a top 50 faction and I'm sure my faction would love to have walls and a dl for war. Ticket #2117197

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    About time..

Any idea how to compensate for the 0/0 equipment that my 13billion stats account has?
    It wont be able to fight this WD thanx to this mess!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNBruise View Post
    Good morning, all!

The tools we've been working on to get people's devices correctly associated back with their games are finally done, and CS has started working through the backlog of tickets.

Thanks for being patient with us! If you haven't gotten an email from them acknowledging your ticket at all, please check your spam folder.

That's good news. Hope they get to ticket #2115245 soon!

Lurker
    Post Count
    It's been one week 12/12/24 since I opened my ticket number 2116787. I've received one generic response on Monday 12/15/14. While I appreciate the update it would be helpful to know where I am in the queue. And as previously asked can we anticipate receiving the equipment we are missing since we couldn't participate in the ILTQ .

Your response is appreciated

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Lost account

I've had no game for a week' and I got some lame response about if it's not working yet.
    Omg, you screwed the game and us, the players again as you are utterly incompetent!
    No my game does not work, it did not suddenly fix what you messed up.
    So now that you have started looking at tickets when is the fix coming? When is it going to work?
    Ps 5.1 is going to be amazing
    Pps English wit / sarcasm as I'm sure you won't actually get the fact I'm being rude and sarcastic

Post Count
    Can I please get my accounts back. They are mine not yours. Thank you. Ticket number 2130297 and ticket number 2117439

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNBruise View Post
    Good morning, all!

I want to buy a couple of vaults of gold for LTBs. I hope you can action my Request #2125754 soon!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So here I am, still locked out because of this game center deal. CrazyNerdyGirl in the ask a developer yesterday said my ticket was forwarded to CS by her yesterday since they now have the ability to do their transfers. Almost three years in building my game and I can't play it. Come on Gree, get it together man. Ticket# 2127512. Help a brother out.
    Last edited by Ajk; 12-19-2014 at 06:22 PM.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So has the issue been resolved. If ppl update with a diff Game Center to their original will they be locked out still?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Please get my game back. It's the weekend. In top 5 faction. Also need to buy gold building. And buy gold. Help me. Ticket# 2117835

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic (LMKM) View Post
    Can I please get my accounts back. They are mine not yours. Thank you. Ticket number 2130297 and ticket number 2117439
    No, they are not yours. They are grees. They ALL belong to Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    So has the issue been resolved. If ppl update with a diff Game Center to their original will they be locked out still?
    Yes, at least mine has been "locked" out. Can anyone confirm that they have gotten their games back after the game center fiasco?
    Last edited by Ajk; 12-19-2014 at 10:47 PM.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    So far in the last 24 hours, i have had an email response to all of my tickets sent in. The new email response basically asks for some info on the "lost" account, some info one the new account, some gold receipts and the last known login time. After receiving the email I responded almost instantly giving over everything that was asked. After waking up i can see a response..... the same email asking for all the info again! I take it there is no auto response for when you have sent the info over? If anyone can confirm they have loaded their "lost" account please do as i still can not access mine.