"Lost" Accounts Update - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: "Lost" Accounts Update

Lurker
    Post Count
    Given that this was a priority yesterday I sure hope it is an extreme priority today.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Compensation for the 5.0 lockout

Just had the reply in relation to compensation.

Zero, Nothing, F All

Cannot put other palyers at a disadvantage and bugs happen! I sh!t you not

I have forwarded the email to Apple and Itunes as part of my complaint about Gree

I had Master prepped on the current ltq, almost finished level 9 of their rubbish HQ and was just starting FL where i normally finish top 5k in the game, but managed one war before the lockout

If this is how you reward loyal players then you can all go F yourself

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'll be blunt, I have grounds for a lawsuit, one my lawyers assure me that I will win. My demands are equivilant to about $400... A lawsuit wi cost Gree that much per hour and I have nearly limitless funds.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Junky View Post
    I'll be blunt, I have grounds for a lawsuit, one my lawyers assure me that I will win. My demands are equivilant to about $400... A lawsuit wi cost Gree that much per hour and I have nearly limitless funds.
    Litigate, don't hesitate.
    Prove to the overseers you're the real deal.
    We, the peons and the peasants will cheer you on to victory.
    Litigate, don't be late.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Google already refunded me all funds spent since day one (except my first purchase). Forty percent of my in game expenditure
    Last edited by Junky; 12-23-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Clementine, a question

Okay... people started getting lost accounts back yesterday.

we were told people with tickets would get priority.

Assuming that there are alot of tickets out there some of us will be waiting a while...

More assumptions:
    1) Gree will not be open on the 24th/25th.
    2) Gree might be open the 26th (big assumption there)
    3) Gree will be closed the weekend of the 27th/28th (history dictates you are closed on weekends)
    4) Gree might be open the 29th/30th
    5) Gree will be closed the 31st/1st
    6) Gree might be open the 2nd of January
    7) Gree will be closed on the 2nd/3rd of January (again weekend, history dictates you are closed on weekends)

Why do i list the above?
    it appears that in the next week and a half you might only be open 4 days.... again i am making assumptions...
    so it is very conceivable that many of us will not see our accounts back until the first whole week of january. meaning we would have missed out on EVERYTHING for a month.

Is this a correct assumption? Please help me out here.

Please understand our frustration:
    Two times in as many months you put out a buggy product. You rely on your users for help to ID the problems.
    the final bug was so bad that some of us have not had a chance to play the game that we enjoy for weeks now. and sometimes we sit waiting with NOTHING from Gree to show you are working on it. We have to wait. NOW it appears some of us may be waiting another week and a half due to the holidays.

We are frustrated if not pissed off.

NOW there are people out there whom say, "it is just a game, you do not have to play" or "Gree does not have to listen to you, you are playing for free, be happy there is a game". To those of you whom say that, you are correct. Gree does not have do anything.... and you are right I do not have to play. I can spend more time doing other things enjoying life away from this game and stop pissing my wife off because i play... but i digress...

Gree, not that i am expecting anyone to listen but, we are tired. We are ready to quit... some of us are just patient and will wait.

It would be adviseable to not screw up this bad again. There are those of us whom will not even post on here, we will just leave. And we will take our money somewhere else.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If I don't get my account back until after the new year I will quit playing. The game would be dead by the time I got back to where I'm at now. My bank account would be much healthier if that happen

Post Count
    great post PEZZSTER.

Gree how about a little better communication?

still waiting on my missing account, ticket number 2120463.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Daddy View Post
    great post PEZZSTER.

Gree how about a little better communication?

still waiting on my missing account, ticket number 2120463.
    For nearly 9 months now we have been being promised better communication is coming. 9 months? I gues it has finally arrived, albeit stillborn.

Lurker
    Post Count
    No offense to the free to almost free players but it does seem like you guys would want to get ur gold players back in the game. We are sitting in 11th and I haven't had to spend a dime. Yet I would like to in order to help my team IF I could get my game back.
    Ticket # 2121899. Any help would be appreciated.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    The forums are not a place to have your tickets addressed/answered. If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked, please contact Clementine via PM. Due to the flood of tickets for this issue, delays could occur.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    ...delays could occur.
    LMFAO, This is Gree we know that delays occur; as do botched events, misrepresentations, falsehoods and just plain old fashioned B.aloney S.andwiches.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Another day passes and no response yet again!! Well we all know Christmas Eve and Christmas day are holidays so I guess those of us that are locked out are out of luck.

Lurker
    Post Count

Lost account I despritly need back

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNBruise View Post
    Good morning, all!

The tools we've been working on to get people's devices correctly associated back with their games are finally done, and CS has started working through the backlog of tickets.

Thanks for being patient with us! If you haven't gotten an email from them acknowledging your ticket at all, please check your spam folder.
    Check ticket #2132779 and all associated with it for all the snapshots, log in times and every thing I could think of to assure you it's my account

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All I want for Christmas is justvone of my accounts back. Even poor Clementine has no power, why else ask for my ticket numbers?

The more Gree delays the more income is lost.