"Lost" Accounts Update - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: "Lost" Accounts Update

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Great news. Some type of compensation would be nice. My account has well over 3k losses this war and its not only been a problem for me but my faction taking that many losses. Not to mention I am the leader of a top 50 and we are out of walls. Plus I didn't have the chance to set a dl and I think it made me the dl since one was not set. Ticket #2117197
    Last edited by Chris_; 12-22-2014 at 12:17 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Clemintine... I've only heard about one person today getting their accts back.. I'm sure there's more..

My ticket # 2115919

Can I get an update about my ticket with time frame?

Thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I made simple demands.
    Based on my health and Energy regen I should receive compensation of one refill of health every 30:15 (my time) and every based on my +27.

Then IPH and unit compensation, all lost IPH and ALL missed units, Gree cannot determine where I would have finished in every event I have missed and as such must provide it all.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CrazyNerdyGirl told me and a couple others in the AMA our tickets were forwarded by her to CS to be taken care of. #2127512 Still nothing on my end though. Any help would be appreciated so we can get the stuff we may miss out on.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

My lost account

Ticket number# 2116033, still without account

Thanks,

Lurker
    Post Count
    For it being a priority today sure haven't seen people getting their accounts back.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Finally after ten days, many repeated requests to ridiculous automated emails, I have my game back. I did get an email notification.
    I have missed loads of rewards in those days and am now way behind on progress. And had my ass kicked in the war
    I would like to NOT say thank you all at Gree as this has been a total farce.
    Ps complained to Apple and iTunes about Gree

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still without my acct!

Ticket # 2115919

Can it be my turn please!
    Last edited by Richard B; 12-22-2014 at 05:04 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

how do i create a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNBruise View Post
    Good morning, all!

The tools we've been working on to get people's devices correctly associated back with their games are finally done, and CS has started working through the backlog of tickets.

Thanks for being patient with us! If you haven't gotten an email from them acknowledging your ticket at all, please check your spam folder.

I would realy like to start playing again

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well I guess we all will have to wait until tomorrow as I'm sure all CS has gone home. Hopefully we get them tomorrow or I'm sure we will have to wait until after Christmas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman 1 View Post
    Well I guess we all will have to wait until tomorrow as I'm sure all CS has gone home. Hopefully we get them tomorrow or I'm sure we will have to wait until after Christmas
    Yep. Not looking good for me or my faction. Another day of having my account in limbo means another day of no walls and having my account as a sitting duck at dl with no equipment. I have pretty much killed our chance at completing the streaks. It has been very frustrating up to now but it's getting ridiculous. For this to be a main priority I didn't hear of that many actually getting their accounts back.
    Last edited by Chris_; 12-22-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow.. My faction just told me I have almost 12000 losses.. With zero equipment not surprised.

Maybe I will get my account back tomorrow and see for myself.. This has been the saddest 10 days of gaming in my life.
    When a player has been tapping and building for three years and basically lost all the edge he has worked so hard to obtain in Ten days is sad. With 5.0 rolling out and missing all the equipment and new/old LE buildings along with many many units.

It will take a year to get back to the strength I had in comparison my fellow players.. I was top ten percent out there.. Be lucky to be top 40 percent.

Gree needs to compensate greatly all who lost their accounts to help us at least come back into MW with a chance to get back what we all lost!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
    Wow.. My faction just told me I have almost 12000 losses.. With zero equipment not surprised.

Maybe I will get my account back tomorrow and see for myself.. This has been the saddest 10 days of gaming in my life.
    When a player has been tapping and building for three years and basically lost all the edge he has worked so hard to obtain in Ten days is sad. With 5.0 rolling out and missing all the equipment and new/old LE buildings along with many many units.

It will take a year to get back to the strength I had in comparison my fellow players.. I was top ten percent out there.. Be lucky to be top 40 percent.

Gree needs to compensate greatly all who lost their accounts to help us at least come back into MW with a chance to get back what we all lost!
    Well said. Us getting locked out now couldn't have come at a worse time. I've spent almost 3 years building up my iPh and stats and now we will be playing catchup for a long time. Makes me feel like all the money I have spent up to now means nothing and I am a gold bonus member. I will start to think twice before I hit the purchase button from now on if we don't get at least some type of fair compensation.

I have now doubled my total losses just from this one war
    Last edited by Chris_; 12-22-2014 at 09:33 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Junky View Post
    I made simple demands.
    Based on my health and Energy regen I should receive compensation of one refill of health every 30:15 (my time) and every based on my +27.

Then IPH and unit compensation, all lost IPH and ALL missed units, Gree cannot determine where I would have finished in every event I have missed and as such must provide it all.
    Gree won't give anyone what you want, need, or demand.
    Read the forum posts to see what Gree gives.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard B View Post

A year you say, hmmm?

I'm going out on a limb here, but by December of 2015 many things standing today will have fallen.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "