GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Lost" Accounts Update

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazman5861 View Post
    Got my game back today, so they can retrieve them. But the fastest way is to complain to iTunes. If you've spent money on this game, it makes them lible for a return. Tell them either to return the money or the game. It puts you at the top of the list. Got my game back with in 24 hours. Good luck all!
    Hmm, glad you're happy.
    If it happens to me, I'm taking the money, honey!
    Money's so much better than any stinking game.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

More requests for info

What more do you need?
    Details provided! Check
    Auto response received
    Details provided! Again. Check
    Auto response received
    Details provided! Again. Check
    Now proof of in game purchases required.
    Directed me to the iTunes store so complained about Gree and the fact that they have screwed up the game.
    Anyone else need the details to complain about Gree.

They can easily restore our games, but seem to enjoy screwing us over

Lurker
    Post Count
    If you don't restore our games before WD over does that mean we don't get community rewards or faction rewards for where our faction placed? My faction is a top 15 faction and was gracious enough to let me stay so I best get rewards even thou I haven't participated as I can't until you get my game back to me. As far as getting it back quicker if you contact Apple didn't work for me!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman 1 View Post
    If you don't restore our games before WD over does that mean we don't get community rewards or faction rewards for where our faction placed? My faction is a top 15 faction and was gracious enough to let me stay so I best get rewards even thou I haven't participated as I can't until you get my game back to me. As far as getting it back quicker if you contact Apple didn't work for me!!
    If Apple didn't refund you, contact the credit card company that's on file with Apple. You have 90 days to dispute charges. And unlike Gree or Apple, your credit card company is easy to deal with (with a live human being, by phone, that actually listens to you, in other words everything that Gree doesn't do)
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Another day, and another automated email asking for the same information again!
    OMG
    Just restore my account, its not difficult

Post Count
    Guys there is light at the end of the tunnel. I got both my games back this morning. So they are in fact working on it

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Did Gree send you an email letting you know? Or did you just try to log in and find it out?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic (LMKM) View Post
    Guys there is light at the end of the tunnel. I got both my games back this morning. So they are in fact working on it
    Man that light must be sweeeeet!!! please can you confirm that gree confirmed that your account was back? Did they close your tickets and send you an email to confirm? Or did you just go into "manage accounts" and your lost account was there? Thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just checked. My accts not back..

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Just a quick update for all those without access to their accounts and who have written a ticket to Customer Support; this is the highest priority for the team today, and will continue to be until everyone has access to their account once again. Our most sincere and deepest apologies for the continued issues and difficulties that you have continue to experience with Modern War recently.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Just a quick update for all those without access to their accounts and who have written a ticket to Customer Support; this is the highest priority for the team today, and will continue to be until everyone has access to their account once again. Our most sincere and deepest apologies for the continued issues and difficulties that you have continue to experience with Modern War recently.
    Sweet lets hope the team can get through everyones accounts!!!! Thank you for the clarification. To get my account back to participate in this community event would be great!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joeymwlaw View Post
    Sweet lets hope the team can get through everyones accounts!!!! Thank you for the clarification. To get my account back to participate in this community event would be great!
    The Customer Support team is really trying. They have a lot of work ahead of them!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thank you for the iodate..

Would be nice if we all received a couple vaults of gold for all the pain and loss of so many awesome prizes and bonuses we lost out on..

I haven't got mine back yet.. Anxiuosly awaiting.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
    Thank you for the iodate..

Would be nice if we all received a couple vaults of gold for all the pain and loss of so many awesome prizes and bonuses we lost out on..

I haven't got mine back yet.. Anxiuosly awaiting.
    A few vaults huh? Yours has been gone 10-14 days now? You saw what those that got locked out for close to 6 weeks got, right? You should have, since they gave it to everyone whether they were actually locked out or not. But in case you've forgotten I think it was a few energy packs and a 100k unit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Clementine, I don't say this with any ill intent or malice, I simply want to understand what you have shared with us. Why is this just a priority today? Why wasn't it a priority all weekend? The players play all weekend and as you have noted on this occasion and in other posts there have been a lot of issues. If this truly is that important and deserving of your comments the support staff should have been working all weekend. Why weren't they?