Not able to change equipment

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not able to change equipment

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Not able to change equipment

Is anyone else getting a server error when they try and change their equipment? I'm stuck with low stats stuff whilst my army is enjoying the good stuff. Meaning I'm losing more than I should be.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same thing here my attack was 11 11 when I've been collecting all the equipment I can so I go in and change from the AK-47 to the scar and it saves then I try to switch back and it gives a server error. My boots and radar watch is gone even though I have three radar watches they vanished once I put on the aviators. Stupid game in stuck on 6 6 as my attack and I'm losing to guys with billions of defense below me

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdtootell View Post
    Is anyone else getting a server error when they try and change their equipment? I'm stuck with low stats stuff whilst my army is enjoying the good stuff. Meaning I'm losing more than I should be.
    Yep... same thing here!

My equipment stats seemed to drop as we won more items on the fltq!

Can't change items either.
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    Yep... same thing here!

My equipment stats seemed to drop as we won more items on the fltq!

Can't change items either.

Same problem here... And no answer from Gree... We are clearly in disadvantage in WD with missing over 30 equipment points... Lose battles that I clearly could win if I had my equipment THAT I PAID FOR

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Anyone here able to change equipment back?? Or heard from gree?
    When I cha my equipment I lost the ones I changed from did this happen to anyone else?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi Folks! Thank you for reporting this. If you are experiencing this issue can you please submit a ticket to Customer Support? This will help us to better determine why this may be happening. Additionally, if you posted here, can you let me know the following:

Device:
    Operating System:
    Game Version:

I am reporting this to the Developers as well.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same problem here and no usefull reply from Gree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    another faultless rollout brought to you by gree, enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I hear this might be the last one. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I hear this might be the last one. LOL
    well it would seem to be their best yet lol

Though that does bring up something interesting. If these refund stories are to be believed, unless gree manages to go at least a few months without a major screw up, whats the refunds going to cost them if they do shut it down. Will be interesting to see the rush to the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I love modern war, but no, I won't tell you the device, operating system, or game version. You figure it out. Many of us played an entire war without correct army gear equipment. Implement a major change like this at the beginning of a cycle not right before war. Same thing goes for triple strike temp boost... If you had done it sooner you coulda fixed it or swapped it to a health regen. Lastly, apart from first place overall, the 12/12 streak is the most difficult accomplishment to obtain in the entire game. Please consider having a double or triple strike reward for the streak prize (once the multi strike bonus is fixed). It needs a buff. Then more than just the top 0.05% of factions could obtain this very cool bonus. Good ideas overall. Poor implementation.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hi Folks! Thank you for reporting this. If you are experiencing this issue can you please submit a ticket to Customer Support? This will help us to better determine why this may be happening. Additionally, if you posted here, can you let me know the following:

Device:
    Operating System:
    Game Version:

I am reporting this to the Developers as well.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    I love modern war, but no, I won't tell you the device, operating system, or game version. You figure it out. Many of us played an entire war without correct army gear equipment. Implement a major change like this at the beginning of a cycle not right before war. Same thing goes for triple strike temp boost... If you had done it sooner you coulda fixed it or swapped it to a health regen. Lastly, apart from first place overall, the 12/12 streak is the most difficult accomplishment to obtain in the entire game. Please consider having a double or triple strike reward for the streak prize (once the multi strike bonus is fixed). It needs a buff. Then more than just the top 0.05% of factions could obtain this very cool bonus. Good ideas overall. Poor implementation.
    Stop your daft trolling, if you don't give them your device details they can't investigate your issues can they? It's like calling Panasonic and saying your television is broken but you aren't going to say which model it is.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi Clementine, I did raise a ticket and got this response back:

Thank you for contacting Player Support for Modern War.

We are aware of this specific issue and are currently in the process of fixing this. I apologize about the inconvenience caused by this, but we appreciate your continued patience!

Regards,
    Tim

I'm on latest iOS, latest version of the game, iphone 6+. A number of other iOS users with the same problem in my faction. Hopefully they can get a fix soon, my army is loving all the equipment but I still can't use it on my avator.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have the same issue, im sideloaded on a kindle. i think not being attached to google play is the problem. are you guys playing on a kindle too? im this close to rooting this sum***** to get google play on it.

Post Count
    Hi Clementine,

I did submit a ticket explaining the issue (winning equipment but getting stats reduced), guess what; I got a standard reply, then a response that had nothing to do with my issue, then a CLOSED mail... so, thanks for the suggestion... Please get this sorted
    It is what it is...