Thread: Not able to change equipment

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No problems here iPhone 6+

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still missing equipment and still cannot get my helmet back on anyone from gree have any answers I know im not the only one. Last week when my faction got the ak-47 the ones I had in my inventory that I couldn't equip and the new on vanished I now only have the scar

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count

Equipment changes

The desert combat helmet it wouldn't let me equip is now gone along with the one i just got on 21/27 prestige on Raid Boss and still cant equip kevlar vest!! Every ticket i send about gets closed saying attackers attack
    against defenders defence % message that has nothing to do with my ticket is all i get!!sos dif day!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Unable to change equipment

Not able to change player equipment on one account but if I log into my other account on same device no issues. On Android MW version 5.0.3 Samsung s4

Post Count
    I am having this issue, 20+ Army Unit points lost, Can't change equipment.
    I have tried it on iOS (iPad) and Android Samsung Galaxy S4.
    Account is linked on both devices
    So it is not from one of my devices.
    I have additional mini accounts they do not have this issue, linked to same devices.

Looks like the lost points came when our faction completed FLTQ, seems like instead of adding it subtracted.
    Go figure.

I hope this will be of some help.

Tickets have been submitted, I went on line to your website, shows the tickets have't even been read and it has been 4 days.

The fact that we are unable to see what we have in inventory prevents us from knowing what we had, what we have added, in other words we cannot inventory our Equipment, would not be such an issue I suppose if we could trust that everything was being credited correctly, but we all know better, don't we?
    Last edited by Utisz; 12-28-2014 at 11:21 AM.
    Utisz

"Θάνατος Πριν Την Ατίμωση"

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0073 View Post
    You have closed everyone of my tickets concerning missing equipment and said they are solved..

F$&) YOU . I am done with this bull**** . 6 months refunds .
    @ Clementine and HellRaizer (who both seem active - HellRaizer as a benefit seems to understand and play the game!) I would agree with the above completely - is there any real point of sending a ticket in?

I lost around 30-40 equipment stat points - I did a really nice, long ticket explaining what was missing, what events I completed, both solo and faction, I even gave the dates as well as each individual item that was won - I then pointed out that the solo and faction event end prizes are in my inventory which proved the events had been completed.

I worked out everything with the current stats my player was on - and then what it should be on based on the events completed - I even gave a breakdown of when things seemed to go wrong and the items that seemed to be giving the problems.

I did everything as requested and didn't moan about the equipment problem that maybe cost me over 25% of my normal WD points due to bad loses.

Anyway....

My point is the same as the above - I sent a ticket with every bit of information they could ever want, every bit of proof including having the final units in the solo and faction events, yes both of them - I was extremely nice even though I was very pee'd off, the response I got (which if I'm honest, I expected) -

"We are having our team of developers look into the issue with the inability to change players hero equipment due to a server error. For the meantime, please restart your app and make sure you have a strong connection"

The ticket was then closed and marked as solved - I suppose my point is, why would anyone on the forum or the company request players to send in a support request when they are clearly not properly solved or corrected - surely this just creates more hassle for the online forum mods who can't run, and more often than not get attacked over problems that should and could be sorted behind closed doors - without the mods and more importantly the company getting bad press.

I was going to say more but its sort of irrelevant, let's be honest, now't will change.
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Post Count
    As above... Ticket submitted with all details then closed. I responded to the closed mail stating that the issue has not been resolved im 57 points down (after completing allevents) hellraiser if you can somehow get through to a dev their and give us some proper feedback, we would really appreciate it. Situation with missing / reversed equipment and inability to save changes sucks. Having no support from gree sucks just as much..
    Bap.
    It is what it is...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same here guys, missing points from equipment, cant change equipment, sent ticket, told same response. Closed ticket. No help. None. Then they sent me a survey for my satisfaction.
    Didnt bother filling it out as they dont care, the developers or reps that have been on here dont care.
    Funny thing is I expect it now from this horrible company. I just wish it was happening to almost everyone like all the other f*** ups. At least it put us all on a level playing field.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Same here.

Equipment gets lost and never seen again.

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same here. Unable to change equipment. Ticket submitted.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CTRC(SW) UMBRA View Post
    Same here. Unable to change equipment. Ticket submitted.
    any news???

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey guys!

Is there a way to check the strength of the equipment in the army?

Post Count
    They told me they fixed it, but would have to push the fix out with the next update.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @nolli, you can check your armys attack strength if you attack a rival on his base or during WD. But your Army defense is top secret: you cant determine your armys defense strength. Ask your opponent, maybe he/she will cooperate. But beware: most i heard that my army def value is "F*ck you". Opponents are sometimes angry.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Me too Brother, What is the solution of this problem? Is it server problem ?