Equipment: a great idea poorly implemented I'm afraid

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Equipment: a great idea poorly implemented I'm afraid

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Question Equipment: a great idea poorly implemented I'm afraid

I genuinely think that the new equipment feature is a fantastic idea as it enables new players to quickly compete on the same stage as us old super strong vets. However, it has been poorly implemented and in a rush, resulting in a PR disaster.

GREE. If you had implemented this with a simple algorithm to start with, then you would have been onto a winner. All you needed to do is make it so that when a player wins in 2/3 areas they win overall. Over time you then could have added other areas, thus continually enabling new players to come on stage and compete.

This would have made it a rewarding game for new and old players alike. Why you have decided to introduce such a huge random element to the algorithm.... God knows why (though I already know what my fellow forum members will answer). Perhaps you can explain and put to bed the accusations.

Good day 2u and Happy Holidays to all.
    FYV - PM for details ;o)

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    the equipment isn't a bad idea at all, although its too confusing having "Soldier" and "army" equipment. Keeping it simple with just "army" equipment would have made things easier and more fun.

70% stats, 30% army equipment....or something like that.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What u haven't enjoyed the first day of six days of getting ur ar.se kicked by guys with significantly lower stats all because they completed ONE ltq?. Come on I'm sure a GReE exec can explain how they thought this was going to go down a treat.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    All you have to be is active and everything will be fine. Its not hard. Sorry it makes everyone think a little harder.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    What u haven't enjoyed the first day of six days of getting ur ar.se kicked by guys with significantly lower stats all because they completed ONE ltq?. Come on I'm sure a GReE exec can explain how they thought this was going to go down a treat.
    I don't mind losing to someone who has gone further than me in last LTQ. Fair is fair after all. What I don't get is why someone who has not gone further than me in last LTQ AND has 2bn def lower than my ATK would beat me. Doesn't exactly encourage me to not look for other games in the AppStore.... ��
    FYV - PM for details ;o)