Where are Christmas present Gree? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are Christmas present Gree?

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    MW and KA always gets the good s***. I would love the old building back. Plus on MW you got all the old buildings and you can have 4 of every building instead of 2. Come on gree do that for us!!

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    give us a stat reset!!!! like you gave KA!!!! there is no need for even an update for that or a token it can be done server side!!! then later on you can do it like KA, give us a token and make it purchasable with gold....
    If they were to do a stat reset just reset the raw attack stas and keep everything else the same. Some people have put a lot of money, time, and effort to get where they are.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    Every Gree forum thinks they are the one game getting ignored. Every one thinks their game is circling the drain. Every one thinks their game is the one getting the shaft. This collective forum is the biggest gathering of chimp screamers existing on the internet (slight exaggeration).

As for Christmas presents, there is already a thread here with some hidden gems.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Those gems are an excellent find if I do say so myself.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Every Gree forum thinks they are the one game getting ignored. Every one thinks their game is circling the drain. Every one thinks their game is the one getting the shaft. This collective forum is the biggest gathering of chimp screamers existing on the internet (slight exaggeration).

As for Christmas presents, there is already a thread here with some hidden gems.
    Lol. Come on Maxie! You have been here just along I have... Gree will easily take them away from us. Just like the mess up in MW with the air planes. They can take items back but I see they can't take money back lol seeing mostly everyone is rich over there with too much money and I'm talking trillions of dollars from their mess up with the "tanks" lol. Yes trust me you're in denial if think this game isn't the red headed step child of gree lol.
    Last edited by Baltimore Bully; 12-22-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore Bully View Post
    MW and KA always gets the good s***. I would love the old building back. Plus on MW you got all the old buildings and you can have 4 of every building instead of 2. Come on gree do that for us!!
    Funny thing is.. if you look at the modern war forum a ton of the old players are complaining about that too.. so max does have a point lmao

Sure I complain.. when GREE fails to have common sense on something that takes my personal effort to achieve..but when GREE say gives out free energy refills they didn't have to do that so you really can't complain about something like that.. but some people manage to do so anyway
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post

Well, I for one, already have these hidden gems on that list. So, what do those of us that worked hard in prior events get? Now that GREE, is seemly giving gems away? Oh well, the GREE worlds just keeps on turning away way. Happy gaming, Mates.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Funny thing is.. if you look at the modern war forum a ton of the old players are complaining about that too.. so max does have a point lmao

Sure I complain.. when GREE fails to have common sense on something that takes my personal effort to achieve..but when GREE say gives out free energy refills they didn't have to do that so you really can't complain about something like that.. but some people manage to do so anyway
    No it's crazy old players that paid so much money on the game lol and hate the change. Just like they did in CC. I'm old player to but I've only spent close to $100.00 to get health regens. So I really don't have a reason to cry about anything they change or do because it's not our game/accounts lol it's gree's. People just can't comprehend that fact.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Well, I for one, already have these hidden gems on that list. So, what do those of us that worked hard in prior events get? Now that GREE, is seemly giving gems away? Oh well, the GREE worlds just keeps on turning away way. Happy gaming, Mates.
    Do you not get a second? They're the same mod, didn't think they were the same item.. if so that sucks if not you still have the advantage of having one more them everyone else so your money wasn't wasted
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    It's true, everyone here thinks MW has it goin on, and you go over there and it is non-stop complaining. Go to the KA forum and those people are convinced they are on the verge of shut down.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...s-doing-for-us
    Nope. I'm a free player and always will be. Just built my game on great strategy. You don't have to spend a cent to be something in these games.
    No it's crazy old players that paid so much money on the game lol and hate the change. Just like they did in CC. I'm old player to but I've only spent close to $100.00 to get health regens. So I really don't have a reason to cry about anything they change or do because it's not our game/accounts lol it's gree's. People just can't comprehend that fact.
    Called you on that free player claim a month ago. Now there is evidence I was correct. Seeing as your word has no value, neither does "only spent close to $100.00." A little grey poupon to mask that sour foot taste, sir?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post

Called you on that free player claim a month ago. Now there is evidence I was correct. Seeing as your word has no value, neither does "only spent close to $100.00." A little grey poupon to mask that sour foot taste, sir?
    Don't seperate your shoulder there, Inspector Clouseau.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Such little reward for all that time and effort, Inspector Javert.
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    Something... something, Inspector... something...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count

We were talking modern war not crime city. Stalk much? You have a busy life I see lmfao! Read more----->>>

[QUOTE=Baltimore Bully;1441664]No it's crazy old players that paid so much money on the game lol and hate the change. Just like they did in CC. I'm old player to but I've only spent close to $100.00 to get health regens. <--- when did CC start having health regen? Weasel the rat a fool again. I'll keep your life interesting don't worry little buddy. O boy flamed out here.
    Last edited by Baltimore Bully; 12-23-2014 at 11:31 PM.