AMA Unanswered ??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: AMA Unanswered ??

Articulate Author Eddie Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Post Count

Question AMA Unanswered ??

AMA QUESTIONS

1 . Would it be possible to show your own attack and defence stats on the equipment screen , would make it easier to see whether your purchases wether it be cash or gold actually make a difference to your stats as you buy?

2. Will the decorations limit be lifted , many players are waiting eagerly to finnish their hood art pieces?
    2b will there be additions to the decorations in store? Would be nice to broaden my pallet range

3.can we have a further "are you sure you want to Finnish with gold" button on buildings , I'm sure I'm not the only one that's accidently finnished a building with gold when trying to pick up quickly , copped a bit of lag, Then bam! Gold gone!

4. I appreciate the new collect all button , but does it have to be soo big ? If you are resyncronizing your pickup times it is easily miss hit . Maybe off to one side or a dismiss feature on it .

5 just wanted to say thanx for the transfer feature ! Love it

6. It would be nice to buy multiple Uzis for RB , one at a time 800 times is pretty tedious !

7. Can we also purchase SA equipment at any time rather than when they run out ?

Any help on these issues would be apreciated
    EEE
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Be nice if they finally answered why high level players get punished instead of rewarded

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Considering they specifically said to only ask questions about accomplices, I am not surprised they didn't answer any of these unrelated questions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoLiebowitz View Post
    Considering they specifically said to only ask questions about accomplices, I am not surprised they didn't answer any of these unrelated questions.
    You know the meaning of "AMA", right?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    You know the meaning of "AMA", right?
    It wasn't an AMA it was an AMA ABOUT accomplices

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol, It wasn't an AMA, it was an AMA..... Basically it was a joke before it started and I'm disappointed they didn't have a favorite Atari game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I used to rob players 8 mil
    Higher , now I lose to 10 mil lower -I always check opponents stats first and we all have 1 extra person so that is even: if you don't fix the robbing algorithm, players will leave , period

I'm also leaving unless algorithm fixed

Yes the algorithm for attack and robbery is either seriously flawed or ridiculously misunderstood.
    GREE you have got to give us a more concrete answer on why were all losing to people of such a lower defense power consistently.

Post Count
    There was no answer in that AMA we weren't already told.

Basically no one knows how attacking/robbing/battles work yet.

That includes GREE.